or Connect

Posts by ryunin

All cool now! Today I went to the driving range where I bought the driver - demoed and ordered and bought. The woman was there. She was apologizing and said the configuration I ordered was not possible to get from the UK, they don't offer that combination of loft, shaft, etc. I know that is not an excuse. I told her that I had already decided to keep this club.   This problem has two aspects. Getting what I didn't order. There is no debate about that. Under normal...
I've just sent the story to the Cleveland customer service by email asking for their opinion. Maybe they will confirm that the Custom is not good for me and that I should get the right one. With that message directly from Cleveland folks, I would address the businesswoman again and accuse her of brainwashing me.
No, there is no excuse for the businesswoman, I think the woman who did the business messed up big time, no question about that. But because I have big doubts  - seeing her attitude towards customers and their wishes, I doubt she would be able to get the right club and with all kind of hassle added to it I am willing to accept the other club - if it was a club definitely not for an average beginner, I would not accept it but nowhere can I find info that the club and the...
I really appreciate all your caring advice. Yesterday I was going to talk to the person who made this strange business with me and ask her to do something about it. But there are two things that I had to consider or two things I realized later. First, it was not a real fitting, rather here's a beginner with a beginner's swing, with a very slow swing, a guy whose body is hardly athletic, he could like this superlight Altitude, and of course, it will be easier for him to do...
You mean tell the Cleveland in the US what happened to me and hope they will send me a brand new golf club? And by the person or manager in charge, you mean from the shop I bought the wrong club? I was going to text her that after today testing I realized the club is completely different from the one I ordered and want my money back or the driver I ordered. If she refuses to do anything I would sell the club through some used golf club webpage and get a new one from ebay...
Not sure if I have still the option to return it after hitting 150 balls with it. But only after hitting 150 balls with it I can see it is definitely very different experience from the driver at the demo day. Now the thing that makes me scratch my head is what made the experience with the first driver so better? Was it because I felt cool, had no opinions, it was my first day with a dviver ever, and today I felt nervous, expected the driver to give me the same nice...
Thank you, guys, for your reactions. Not very optimistic for me, but true, why would one accept something like that. I always spend at least a week checking all kinds of information about a product I am going to buy before I order it.  This time, I was a bit impatient, and definitely not prepared to react immediately. I was going to reject the club if the information about it on the Cleveland website seems like the club is not for me at all. But the dilemma was, OK, I...
Hello everyone, I chose your forum to chat about or discuss different golf things, share experiences, etc. I'm from Prague, the Czech Republic and have been practicing golf only for half a year but take it quite seriously and am interested in all kinds of details that I can bring from theory to practice, hopefully.   
Hi everyone, I am new to Sandtrap, don't want to whine right at the beginning and don't want to ask silly questions, but I am new to golf, have been practicing for half a year or so, so please don't expect a lot of intelligent questions.    I postponed buying a driver for  a long time for many different reasons. Two weeks ago I was ready to buy a very basic, cheap Dunlop to start with, but I came across a Cleveland demo day at this driving range and this guy encouraged...