or Connect

Posts by Rewster66

My Ping i20 driver and my Ben Hogan 60 degree Sure-Out Wedge, don't want to find out what it is like to live without either.   God Bless!!! Ray
My buddy and I were golfing and he hooked one of his tee shots onto the tee-box on the next hole. I yelled "FORE" as loud as I could and the guys on the tee-box covered up except for one and the ball struck him right above the left ear, needless to say he hit the ground like a ton of bricks. Upon seeing this we called 911 and the Pro Shop and the ambulance came and picked him up and rushed him to the hospital. To make a long story a little shorter, we ran into the man...
I've never had instruction other than "pointers" from my golfing buddies, and everyone of them make fun of me for using the "Ten Finger Grip". I have rather large hands (barely squeeze into a 2X glove), and it feels much more comfortable to me. My drives got longer and straighter and it helped a great deal with my chip shots. As for now I am sticking with it.   God Bless!!! Ray  
Really like these too, but far and away may favorite stick of all time is Man-O-War Puro Authentico Maduro. God Bless!!! Ray
Shot an 80 today at Stonecrest which is a par 72 course outside of Prestonburg KY. Hit all the fairways except two, one of them was in the rough the other out of bounds. If I hadn't 3 putted several times I would have broken into the 70's for the second time in my brief golfing career. Super happy with my i20 driver right now and my iron play has been better lately than it ever has but I'm missing a lot of 7-8 feet putts, however it seems I can't miss from 4-5 feet...
We must be related...., I've had both shoulders over-hauled and I am 48. God Bless!!! Ray
I doubt that I ever will again...., lol God Bless!!! Ray
Thanks darkhunter, I appreciate the kind words. God Bless!!! Ray
Golf has been the best medicine I could ever hope for. I've had 3 back surgeries due to a tethered spinal cord and spinal tumor, and golf has me moving. The first several times I thought I would never be able to do it because I could barely walk and the pain I was in after a few holes wouldn't allow me to continue. I kept on trying and noticed my mobility was getting a little better all the time.    Now if I could do something with these bum knees...., lol   God...
Thank you very much Mr. Licious  God Bless!!! Ray