or Connect

Posts by colu41

Oh no doubt I will be looking into better clubs, but not until next year. This is my first year back in the sport, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Next year I will be putting more money into a nice set of clubs. A set that I can use for a long time to come.   Anyways, I took the Clevelands out today. I actually shot ONE of my best scores at a 79, but I think the New Driver was the main cause of that. Very straight drives giving me much better position to par...
That's always an option I suppose to sell but. We'll see. Maybe I'll just keep both sets in the meantime. For say I do end up liking these Clevelands, how much you think I could get for 2-PW 990s? And a leather cart bag....
Anyone else have opinions on this deal?
 Thats kind of what I was thinking. He's also selling my the Cleveland Launcher DST Driver for $30....hope thats an ok deal as my PING G2 took a poo today lol
Hi everyone, definitely brand new here :)  I just got back into golfing this year. I golfed twice last year for the first time in probably 8 or 9 years and fell in love. So now I'm out every weekend. My question is, I bought a (cheaper) set of clubs to start out and was fine. Now I feel I am getting better at the game pretty quick. Starting out a few months back this spring, I shot 52-55 or more average. Now I shoot a consistent 42-44. Occasional 38-39 but, I feel my...