or Connect

Posts by luvbladez

I haven't read the comments. But a buddy of mine has both of these hybrids. A 19* rbz and a 22* t rail. But both with stiff shafts. I used them at the range because I have never really swung a hybrid before. I'd like to think of myself as a good ball striker, I have a 1 and 2 iron in my bag. I hit the 22* t rail pretty well. It had a high ball flight. I could put a little draw and fade on it. But I couldn't consistently hit the rbz. It hooked about 40% of the time and I...
@Patch what year Apex? Inside of me is tearing up knowing you've never or will never hit them!
Get a 56
3W, 1-E Hogan Apex blades, 50 degree Titleist Vokey F-Grind, 56 degree Titleist Vokey F-grind, Nike Method putter which I hate. Someone stole my old blade putter while I was in a clubhouse getting a drink years ago.
Sorry for the double pics.
Long time lurker, just signed up. I bought some older clubs today at a garage sale and wondered if anyone could give me any input? Couldn't find much online regarding year made, etc. (will try and post pics LOL) First set I bought was Macgregor Jack Nicklaus Personal Model clubs 3,4,6,7,8,9 2nd set was Wilson Staff Tour Blades clubs 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 And the third set were Macgregor Dayton, O M-1? Clubs 2,5,6,9 Also a Royal Chromium Toledo Putter with a wooden shaft...