or Connect

Posts by J Cream

I'd love to see him win the grand slam.  But I tend to agree that Rory is more suited to win at St. Andrews.  We shall see.   I think he has a better chance if he skips the John Deere and heads over early, but whatever he feels mentally better about.  It's worked so far.
I've already got my tickets for Oakmont next year.  Should be pure carnage haha.
Poor Dustin...   Maybe he can redeem himself at Whistling Straits.
Steven Bowditch winning by 4 didn't exactly make for exciting television.  But honestly, this course and tournament is probably one of the least interesting to begin with.  The Nelson has fallen on hard times.  Oh well.  On to The Memorial.
Honestly, the four Texas tournaments are some of my least favorite events of the year.  The emergence of Speith may make them a little more interesting.  But this week, I think picturesque RCD trumps soggy muddy Four Seasons.  Go Rickie.
Absolutely amazing golf.  Good for Rickie.  That'll shut the haters right up.
Gary McCord and Peter Jacobson are pretty annoying, their humor seems forced. Feherty is awesome. Gannon is good, I don't particularly care either way for Nobilo. I like Miller, Faldo, Maltbie. Chamblee and Tripp Isenhour are douches.  Van Pelt is excellent, I agree.  Chris Berman doesn't belong anywhere near a golf broadcasting booth, though.  
Cool story, how crazy would it be if he could somehow make the cut?  This might prompt him to give golf another shot.
Yup, the guy has all the physical ability in the world.  If he can put it together, he could be quite good.  He's had some nice finishes on the Web.com Tour so far and I think he's in the Top 25, so we could be seeing him on the PGA Tour next year.
I enjoyed watching the majors this year, but many didn't and I understand why.  They certainly weren't nail-biters.  I think the British is going to be quite entertaining, we're bound to get a good one here eventually.