or Connect

Posts by KoenA

I use a GolfBuddy WT3, which I'm very happy with. It should be around the price range your looking for, so you may want to check it out. One warning in case you never used one before: once you're used to it, it becomes very annoying to play without
First, as a disclaimer: I did not see the actual events that took place, it was quite late on my side of the world. If I get the facts wrong, please disregard my statement. I do wonder though, from what I read here, didn't Phil an Ricky get disadvantaged from letting the final group catch up? I often play late in the evening in the summer, and at some point, 5 mins (or less) means the difference between seeing clearly and having a lot of difficulties locating the pin on a...
I was out playing with my wife today (who just recently started playing) on a pitch and putt course. 66 m (72 yards) narrow par-3 hole. Group in front is three people, incl. a beginner and let's us pay through. With all of them watching, I hit a nice half SW, ball bounces once slightly before the green, starts rolling and drops in the cup... Yet I had just 30 sec before shot my initial tee shot out of bounds... Best shot so far in my golf career, yet so ambiguous as I was...
This happens a lot to me. Just today, played a 9 hole par-3 course. Shot 13 over on the first 9 (9 over on first 3), 5 over playing the same 9 again... I like to blame it on 'not being warmed up'...yet in the end it just means I'm still very inconsistent.
 The hitting vs swinging concept didn't really resonate with me, but the aimpoint is an interesting idea. I already did that with my driver (as per the driver video in another current post on this site), but I gave it a try with wedges today on the range and it seemed to work pretty well. Thanks for the link!
I'm a consultant at a strategy consulting firm
My set only goes down to a 5 iron so far, but I hit that fine. Good height and similar distance gapping with the rest of my set. I actually just ordered a 4 iron, so hopefully I'll be able to hit that one fine.
Congratulations on your improvement! Hopefully it will last. Any article that can have that effect is one I would like to read. Could you post a link?
I live in Iddergem, a small village about 25 km from Brussels. It's in Flanders, but I play golf in Wallonia at 'Enghien', a 9-hole course currently being expanded to 18 (woohoo!).   I've never been to the Royal Golf Club de Hainaut, but I intend playing a bit more different courses this year. Did this one look worth playing?
Hello all,   New golfer signing up here from Belgium. After lurking around on TST for a long time, I've finally gotten round to registering.   I have already learned a lot from browsing these forums over the past months, so let me start of with a big thank you to the many contributors here! Although my knowledge is still limited, I'll try to start posting to give something back :)   Some golf background: Started playing end of 2012, and struggled enormously for...