or Connect

Posts by Tim Williamson

Just called the course--it's an eighteen hole round--not nine as I posted above.
Woops, wrote the date wrong above. 9 holes today Sat, SEPTEMBER 6 at Belk Park with cart $12. Lemme know or PM me
I just used a BOGO that I earned from GolfNow. Booked a 2:06 tee time at Belk Park for tomorrow Saturday, Sept 5. Nine Holes with cart for $12. Anyone interested?
Hey Mike, What courses do you like near Marion and around Southern Illinois? I just joined the StL golf group: http://thesandtrap.com/groups/show/92/st-louis-archland-golfers Check it out!
I've never gotten up early enough to play at 7am. I get up early every day for work though. Trying to wind down earlier in the evening so that I can wake up early.
Absolutely looking forward to playing with y'all. I'll PM you Brian--we're almost neighbors. I am playing Woods Fort in Troy, MO tomorrow. I generally don't venture so far to play, but I have family out that way and we're going to get together in the afternoon.
Hey Brian,  Great to know that there are more St. Louisans here. I live in the Lindenwood Park Neighborhood--not far from Ted Drewes. Ten to fifteen minutes south of my house is Tower Tee. I love that place. Steve Lotz is a great teacher. If I drive North on Hampton to Forest Park there is the practice facility at The Highlands. Did you know that for $50 you get unlimited buckets of balls, two group seminars and other benefits?
Hey all, Tim here, from St. Louis. I am a resident of the city where we have lots of great courses. I'm also fortunate to have two practice facilities a short distance from my home. It's great to find camaraderie here. I work for the City of St. Louis as an Elecrical Inspector. We are enjoying some beautiful weather at this time that is very uncharacteristic of mid July. I've been taking advantage of it.