or Connect

Posts by Zachry Michael

Grew up on a course. Hole 11.  Used to always sneak on the course in the late evening and work on my short game, 150 yards and in.  As I got older, I eventually became a cart boy at the course.  Golfed on the golf team in high school at that same course as well.  Golf has always been in my life.   After college, I couldn't afford it for a few years.  This year is the first year that I have gotten back out on the course, and man did I forget how much I loved and missed...
Magnetic one on my divot tool
3 iron.  Will use a 3 hybrid at times, but its nice to have that 3 iron on the tee for those windy days.
Hogan
Favorites Tiger Rickie Fowler Jordan Spieth   Least Favorite McIlroy Henrik Stenson Matt Kuchar
42 (+6) Couldn't hit a fairway. Shot 79 (+8) yesterday with driver in the bag. Decided to pull it out today and it hurt me. Always hard to swallow your pride.
I also struggle with slow pace of play, and tend to shoot worse the longer I'm waiting. Anyone have suggestions on how to cope with the slow play while still remaining focused on your next shot?Got behind 3 sets of ladies foursomes, round took two and a half hours for 9 holes during twilight!
Tiger. More opportunities. As noted above, Rory can be streaky at times, good or bad.
Exactly! Every man is different
Ten years ago he bet that Rory (then 15), would win The Open before he turned 26. His dad might be $300,000 richer tomorrow evening