or Connect

Posts by ElMachoGolf

Mine would either be the Callaway big Bertha or my burner 2.0 irons.
I'm bored and I want to know what your favorite golf clubs are.
I think I've made my decision thank you all for the tips and advice.  Burner 2.0
I felt that the Rocketbladez we're ok but I still like the 2.0. They felt kind of clunky to me and didn't hit as far as the burners and as far as I wanted. Now this may seem stupid, but what's more important driver or irons. I thought it would be the irons but if you hit farther then you don't need the new irons. But my pick is still irons. Let me know what you guys think.
Ok so I went to Golf Smith today and tested out some clubs. These are the ones that I'm interested in: Taylormade Rocketbladez and Burner 2.0. I haven't tried the Nike vr_s convert or the Rocketballz. Also I've learened that my driver swing speed is 70-80 and irons are 50-55. Any other recommendations for stuff would be helpful. Thanks
Ok I was going to go there today to test out some more clubs so I'm going to look.
I've gone to Golf Galaxy and done the simulated thing and it doesn't say the swing speed it just says the ball speed. Can I see how fast I swing based on ball speed?
Ok I'm just gonna see what happens.
I don't know what my speed is all I know is my max with a driver is 200 yards. Keep in mind I'm a beginner so I stink.
TAYLORMADE BURNER 2.0 COMBO 3H, 4H, 5-PW IRONS SENIOR GRAPHITE VERY GOOD are on sale on EBay should I bid? Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAYLORMADE-BURNER-2-0-COMBO-3H-4H-5-PW-IRONS-SENIOR-GRAPHITE-VERY-GOOD-/380954501351?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item58b2a860e7