or Connect

Posts by b1hangboy

I have a Rocketballz 3 wood I picked up from a friend. I traded him a Snake Eyes 3 wood I bought for $20 and a Wilson Fybrid 4 hybrid I bought for $30 both new. He had played maybe 3 rounds with the RBZ and we had tried each of the clubs on our own and I consistently hit the in the 270+ yard range. It's a normal length stiff shaft adjustable head RBZ 3 and it's easily my favourite club.
I'm no expert but I would say there isn't much of a difference. I've played balls from the 90's and they still play the same. There's always going to be the one company that says they've made a "major breakthrough" every year but for the most part, a ball is a ball.
Taylormade Rocketballz 10.5 degree adjustable driver - $175 new from golftown   Taylormade 64 degree ATV wedge - $125 new from taylormade.com   Wilson harmonized 55 degree sand wedge - free from my dad's old set   Taylormade Rocketballz 3 wood - trade slightly used (I traded a buddy for a snake eyes 3 wood I bought for $20 and a wilson fybrid 3 i bought for $30)   Taylormade Burner Tour stiff shaft steel shaft irons - $200 used one round by a buddy   Odyssey...