or Connect

Posts by Silent

Joost Luiten wins the 'Dutch golfplayer of the year award'.   Well, not that there was a lot of competition to be honest unfortunatly. Maybe Derksen since he retired this season and played quite well, but in level of golf, perfomances and results nobody else deserved to win.
Joost Luiten @joostluiten What a great week in suncity it was.My game wasn't there but next time it will. Time to put the clubs away for a bit and enjoy the holiday's
My 6 months old son is also a big Joost Luiten fan:     :D
Also, Donald got chased by a baboon :-)  
Not a good start from Luiten in South Africa: yesterday level par, today +2. Kaymer (+5), Na (+6) and title defender Bjorn (+8) also not reaching their potentional. Donald is leading after he shot -9 today.
Starting next Thursday, the Nedbank Golf Challenge in South Africa. Only 30 players, no cut but a purse of $ 6,500,000 (!). Very strong field, including Kaymer, Schwartzel, Todd, Donald, Jimenez, Donaldson, Gallacher, Westwood, Jaidee, Na, Luiten, Koepka, Lowry and Oosthuizen. First torunament on the European Tour rankings 2015.
It was a very nice season again, starting in South Africa to the Middle East, going to Europe and ending in China, Turkey and Middle East again. Next week the 2015 season starts again, no time to rest ;) Hopefully it will be just as exciting as this year, and with more competition for the first place.
Very cool Chris, congrats again! Hopefully I can arrange something like this again next year.
Luiten ends the season as 28th at the Official World Golf Ranking.   Looking back it was a good year for Joost. Starting as 49th on the OWGR, and now inside the top 30 and still room for improvement. Winning at Celtic Manor, 3rd at the World Match Play Championship, and a bunch of other top 5's. Downside was missing the Ryder Cup team (by now I think he proved he belonged there, but on the other hand: they played good and won without him) and not having one big result in...
Shane Lowry's hole in one today: