or Connect

Posts by mjs16

The reason it was important to me to get the semantics right was to fully grasp what you're trying to teach me and why.I'll watch your video again, work on things and repost, cool?
Ok, I think I know where the confusion is. (Deep breath) here we go:I'm saying "straight" because it's starting where I intended it to, you're saying "left" because it's left of my setup.So in reality, when I do get it to draw (50-50) I'm actually hitting a pull-hook.
The pole isn't the target. The target was a sign that was hidden by my torso. I'm not saying I'm not swinging left. What I am saying is the shot in the video started at the sign and drew.
Yes I just wanted to make sure he/you werw basing your thoughts on the right information. Maybe I'll take a new video based on your link and I'll indicate where my target is, just so we're all on the same page from the start :) Are there any positives you can give me that I'm doing that I should keep doing?
I think maybe that's why the camera angle was off, because those shots were starting dead straight (I remember I was there ) I set up the camera right behind me instead of behind the ball along the target line. Regardless I will watch the video and work on those things
Oops, just posted in the wrong forum
Here I'll post the full 4 swings (one video) I took with my 5 iron. The first one started out good but faded instead of drew. (You can see the ball flight) The 2nd one was HORRIBLY bad (WAY right) The 3rd and 4th were as beautiful as they come. Right at what I was trying to aim at with a slight draw.
Today for example several shots worked out great! Others would start on but then fade from there. When that happens it's usually high and short
For example, if I want to draw it into a flag in the middle of the green, I'll try to aim the club face and torso a few degrees right of the flag, then my feet a few degrees right of that to try to create the desired path. Sometimes it works great Other times not
Ok, I see what you're saying. My thinking has been to aim the clubs and and shoulders along the line I want the ball to start on, and turn my feet the way I want my swing path to go. My thinking was that pulling my right foot back slightly would help encourage an in to out downswing path Although if that's not a good way too do that, or if it's not accomplishing the task then by all means I'll try something else. Thanks! Is there anything I'm doing right that I should...