or Connect

Posts by Captincoby

next Monday...like the 8th?  or this Monday the 1st.  the 1st works for me but remember it is a holiday 
im still in. any night after 7pm eastern
if you find enough players im in
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my golf swing @mvmac I went to the range this morning to work on your suggestions. Left arm straight seemed simple enough until I started spraying it all over the place. After about 15 balls I realized I had backed away from the ball to straighten my left arm. Once I moved back up where I belong I started hitting it well, some balls even had baby draws and my misses were a lot straighter. I was playing with my follow...
That's exciting!  The golf unicorn? There should be a good slang term for this.
^This^
Even if he is shooting well they need to stay back enough for him or any other player to move freely. The cameras are good enough they don't need to be this close. The camera mans job is to stay out of the way.
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 20 Years My current handicap index or average score is: 13 My typical ball flight is: Straight The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: pull slice/slice     Videos:   you can see my miss in the first swing is a pull slice. the rest of the balls had great flights. I need help correcting this miss.
"Originally the AWD name stood for All Wheel Drive, although it is not something you will see in any advertising or information. They will be known simply as AWD."   They look cool.