or Connect

Posts by pabird

Going by American answers do we now call THE MASTERS the American Masters as there are :masters: around the golfing world   Not for me, the Masters is like THE Open unique in its history and is rightly THE Masters
Not a case of they like to be called the openIt has always been The Open
Out of interest it is THE OPEN not the British open
Voted non and believe strongly no Unless of course they proved to have depression in personality effects
I am probably older than your good self but could repeat your upbringing retained habits verbatimAfter 53 years married have recently lost my fair lady to pneumonia but we never believed good manners belittled either party
All the comments have value but for me the best for focussed help has been on. concentrated relaxing of hand elbows and shoulders
Anyone for golf
Greg Norman or Faldo Ps That broomstick is simply not golf and the authorities bottled the correct decision years back
You surely mean the Tottenham game on Sunday ??
This must be the same man (struggled to avoid adjective ) who suggested bigger soccer goals Leave the game alone but make pay to play cheaper in off peak times and with all the money swishing around in golf lay on more free group instructed practice sessions