or Connect

Posts by pabird

Greg Norman or Faldo Ps That broomstick is simply not golf and the authorities bottled the correct decision years back
You surely mean the Tottenham game on Sunday ??
This must be the same man (struggled to avoid adjective ) who suggested bigger soccer goals Leave the game alone but make pay to play cheaper in off peak times and with all the money swishing around in golf lay on more free group instructed practice sessions
Baz played your course in July and have seen the notice banning said shoes and now understand the problem Ps that is some 18th to finish on
Many UK clubs with "standards" as all above and personally I am all for regimented Grace and manners in and around golf clubs/courses There is however a UK problem of falling.g memberships and good old fashioned snobbery and over priced joining fees with more cost in annual fees generally to blame From my own observations the clubs with the biggest membership problems are those where hierarchical snobbery is obvious and the "blazers" forget that the members are the...
Tigers problem is a career that has stretched with serious intent from circa pre infant schoolGiven the nature and physical intensity of his swing his body has experienced twice the workload of the normal pro golfer and must be fast approaching the end of a great career
His teenage appearance his interviews which are now so more mature and odd items in his swing that were idiosyncratic rather than considered for the winning long term
Lots of chat on the American and European golfers but possibly in ignorance I wondered if the difference is down to the nature of home courses individuals are reared on In Britain for instance all coastal courses demand shot making of a most variable skills whilst from viewing American courses (on TV) it is far more similar to long rang pitch and putt with greens hugely more receptive It is also apparent that when Americans spend time touring Europe they tend to end up...
It may just be possible that Jack knows what it takes to win the odd major or two
Jack has said recently that Rory will collect major wins and is no1 If there is doubt then Jack's opinion will do for me