or Connect

Posts by Graham Riley

Hi MS256 - Yup I know what you mean, now you will understand why I sold my driver - IT could not decide which way it wanted to go, left or right and even sometimes straight down. Generally it is then that I know I've been away from the course for too long. Everything takes practice and it does not matter what help you get, even if it is from a coach or golf instructor, you still have to practice and hone your game - thats the difficult part. I have found, that I now go...
Thanks Phil for the heartfelt comments - Last time round with minimal advertising made +- $180,000 (a lot of it reorders) and that over a period of about a year, so yup I know it will fly!!! If you feel you must insult someone for their 'beliefs' or for their products, your choice but no hard feelings from my side. If it made you feel good, bonus to you. Enjoy your weekend and your golf.......
Ok guys I get the point - no more advertising, promise. You guys have fun on the course this weekend. Cheers from SA
David in FL - Yup it has been funny and very enlightening. Funny because what you guys said does hold water and shows the concerns of golfers all over the world - they don't like being ripped off by every Tom, Dick and Harry who happens to want to sell something. I'll roll with that. For me it addresses some of the 'things' which I must clear up in my 'advertising' and info regarding the unit and where to find that information so that people can become more aware of all...
Hi Lihu - My 2nd generation T-Set is going to have the prototype done with a 3D printer so that we can work out the problem areas and core out excess material, which will give it a better curing time etc etc but in South Africa that 3D print (but i suppose it is a once off) is going to cost a bit over R2,000 which is $200 so won't cut it for production. The body of the unit is done in ABS and is super hard and the divot tool is made with glass filled nylon which will help...
Ooops - not leaving the cat at home - leaving the CAR at home. Thanks
Lihu you are right in one aspect - trying all sorts of things could mess with your game and if using a tool (this tool) to help you set up your tee heights will disrupt your game..... leave it alone. If you feel it will not help you, don't use it, simple. If you can stroke each shot you play from the tee without ever messing up, then you are one of the lucky ones who does not need help - for the rest of us, well, as said before, I'll take all the help that I can...
Yeah you are right, aggressive was not the right word but brutally honest is not it either. If you have never tried something like this, do not be too positive or over confidant of your views until you have - I think you would be, not just surprised but pleasantly surprised. As I have said before, I'll take anything on that helps me play a better game, even if it is just a 'gimmicky' golf accessory........ all help greatfully accepted.
The variance is not the most critical thing (important but not critical) with setting your tee correctly but the knowledge that your tee is set up at exactly the same height each time with no variance at all, is. At the 'correct' height (half ball rule for your drivers etc except for your irons) and being able to set that up consistently just gives you the confidence to swing through and be able to correct other stuff knowing it has zilch to do with tee height, does make a...
Hi Ernest you are 100% right, my apologies. To be able to do that properly, set up your tee with the ball, put your driver behind the ball and lower the tee and ball till you see just half the ball from behind. Take the ball off and measure the height of your tee - if it is higher than 35mm then unfortunately you will have to wait for the new reworked T-Set - if it is 35mm or lower, I can send you one of my original T-Sets for you to 'test'. Do that and send me either...