or Connect

Posts by Ramoffroader

Badges we dont need no stinking badges Rectum, Dammed near killed him.
Bought a Rife 2-bar mallet 4 years ago. Love the roll it puts on the ball. This one time sticks out in my mind. I was playing in the pouring ran one day in a tournament. Greens were soaked and everyone in my group was having trouble getting the ball to the hole. I putted the same way as always and it seemed as if the putter was getting the ball up on top of the grass(if that makes sense) better than everone else's putter. By the end of the round my playing competors were...
Done-didnt even have to study
The area I play has four person scramble touraments all the time. Most of them have what we call a super skins game where the teams put in another $100.00 on top of the entry fee just to get in this skin pool. These tournaments will have 40 plus teams in them. We always play in eightsomes (two teams per hole) to make sure no cheating is going on and all scores are legit. The golf courses don't like this but they allow it. They complain about how slow it makes play and it...
Will let you know. I have been in a slump all year. Snap hooking and pull hooking everything. Went to my teaching pro and still did not fix problem. I have stopped playing on weekends and have two weeks of league golf left for season. I have backed out of four remaining touraments and once league golf is done so am I. Hope winter lay off and fresh start in spring will bring different results.
Too Much  Bio Cell + driver $220.00 Plus reshaft w/ Fujikura F3 & shaft adapter $150.00 more  Exotics CB5 200.00 plus reshaft w/ Fujikura F3 $125.00 more  Exotics XGC 5 Hybrid with Aldila Rip Shaft  Bridgestone CB J40 4-lw custom fit with project x shafts and upgraded grips $1000.00  Scotty Cameron Kombi-S putter $250.00  Titleist Bag $200.00  Time to sell clubs and go fishing.
I understand that. Just venting. Golf game peaked a few years ago. Used to hit straight or slight fade every shot. Would hit a big slice if i went at it to hard. Worked my butt of to learn a draw and played well for two years. Then came kids, house and no time to practice. Play league once a week for nine holes. Course has no driving range and i have no time to practice. Game slowly went the other way to the where it is now. Hit pull hook, snap hook and every other type of...
First day of this years club championship. I have been fighting a snap hook of the tee all year. Worked my butt off on front nine to shoot a 35, 1 under par. We didn't have enought guys play to close the course. A outing was going on that day they were finishing nine as we teed off 1. They sat in the club house eating and drinking and when we finished nine they were just going off the back. Had a 45 minute wait on hole ten. Finally got to tee off and snap hook it into...
Guys,  This is my first post on this site due to just joining. The driver that got killed lived 10 miles from me and it was a tough weekend for the local comunity. It is a shame that anger caused the death of a yound man. Younger people see  drivers on NASCAR get out and throw there helmets when they are mad at another drivers and they follow suit. It is no different than the young kids today acting like Tiger on the golf course swearing and acting out. Racing is a...