or Connect

Posts by jballard388

my problem is The clubs I used to have only had regular flex shafts and I couldn't swing my lower lofted clubs harder because I bought my clubs used and for some reason the 4-6 irons were stiff and the 7 through pw regular. I just ordered some mizuno jpx 825s with the s300 shafts so will be updating the distance. I have also only been playing golf for about 4 months and am still trying to figure out my distances 100 percent. This was just a good estimate. I have a high...
3 sets of 10 dumbell bench press at 80 plb db's   3 sets of 10 incline dumb B bench 70 plb's   3 sets of 10 tricep extensions with a 80 plb DB   8 sets of 30 pushups   3 sets of 10 flat bench with 225   3 sets of 10 decline bench with 235   5 sets of 30 pushups   3 sets of 20 dumbell bench  with 50s   3 sets of 30 pushups   3 sets of 12 with 185 flat bench   and if anybody wants to know how to increase upper body strength ask me and I can defiantly give...
I shoot in the high 90s and low 100s with cheap tommy armour balls. That and the fact all I find in the woods around the fairways are the expensive pro v1s  lets me know that golf balls dont mean a ton. I've only been playing golf 4 months and I guess i am not good enough to notice a difference in ball. My whole idea is swing and fundamentals matter more than buying an expensive ball.
I have a 105-110 mph swing speed and that is me swing where I can control it. I can really crank it up and hit 120 on clubhead speed but the ball will be either a slice or hook. At 105-110 and controlled I use a project x 6.0 in my driver which is a cobra bio cell and it works pretty well. I am 200 plbs of solid muscle and have some strength. I used to struggle with the driver till I got fitted for one and the guy who fitted me put me with the 6.0 and it helped out...
I am pretty new to golfing but I always take a divot on my practice swing. But that being said I always try to fill in my divot from my practice swing and my actual swing. If I dont take my practice swing the same as my real swing I always top the ball and get on top of it. Is this just a mental thing or just due to my lack of experience.
On average my distances are  Driver- 275 to 295 3 wood-230-245 5 wood-220-235 4 Iron 215-205 5 Iron 205-195 6 Iron 195-185 7 Iron 185-175 8 Iron 175-150 9 Iron 150-135 PW- 135-115 52 W-115-95 56 W-95-75 60 W-75-1   This is what I play each club at granted I have a high swing speed and usually hit pretty hard but accuracy is my weak point. But I am not exactly a small guy and can use my size and strength and smash the ball I think. But thanks to driving which...
I hit some g30s the other day while I was getting fitted. I also hit some Mizuno 825s and the jpx ez's. I like the mizunos better but the g30s are pretty nice.
Im just glad the Giants finally won one. And Eli didn't throw an interception which is a miracle.
306 dog leg par 4. 2 choices either drive 300 yards to the green over trees or hit it safe and play the dog leg. Drove over the trees 10 yards away from hole. Made first birdie ever on it.
Considering I started playing golf in may of this year I am extremely happy with my progress.Started off with a 156 and after 5 months I shot a 99 I don't think I could be happier. Granted I credit all my progress to all the older gentlemen I always get paired up with who give me on the course coaching and tips. But hopefully after this winter next year I can hit it harder and break into the 80s. But being able to drive 300 yards helps out alot considering my iron game...