or Connect

Posts by Catelover

In the end I was able to sell my VR_S Coverts and buy Mizuno forged :)   I pretty much got a bargain from a legit UK website so I couldn't help but change ;D
Thanks all for your important imputs!   In the end I bought a 3H (Titleist's 913H). I'll prolly remove the 4i and 4w going for a more classic 3w-5w setup, but this will happen in the future as I don't have any haste to do that anytime soon.
Hey everyone,   currently this is my setup:   10.5° Cobra AMP Cell Driver 4-16.5° Cobra AMP Fairway Wood 4H-22° TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Rescue Hybrid 5 - PW Nike VR_S Covert Irons 50° & 56° Cleveland 588 RTX CB Wedge 60° Cleveland 588 RTX CB Wedge Model 7 Odyssey White Hot XG 2.0 Putter   13 clubs... I feel I've plenty of them to work around the greens, but I feel I'm lacking distance. I firstly thought about adding the 4 iron (I don't think it collides with the 4H...
@WUTiger my current iron model is Nike VR_S Covert, regular steel shaft (TT Dynamic Gold weighting at 90 grams).   I heard a lot of good reviews about the NS 950GH and I've tossed them in because they would lower the club's weight. As reported in my first post, I've tried Mizuno's EZ Forged irons equipped with the TT XP105 shaft and I felt them being a bit too heavy. The weight balance was great though. So I was wondering if replacing the custom shaft (TT XP105) with a...
Hi everybody, I've just registered on these forums to ask you all something very important.   Yesterday I had a fitting session and, to me, the most important thing we came across is that I need a well balanced club (in terms of weight). If I'm feeling the weight on its head, then I'm not being comfortable with it.   First off: I'm 1,85 cm and 90 kgs.   Other important things are that I don't hit the ball so hard (but I knew that, I need to work on it) and values...