or Connect

Posts by webb1522

Have Hopkins on the bench as well, will say I didn't feel too bad because I started Tre Mason in the flex over him. Not a huge difference. I'll still win and clinch points champion
Glad to update that I've accepted a position as a grounds maitainence/ groundskeeper at another Highschool. Full time position with benefits. I was previously only working 27.5 hours a week now I'm a full 40, the best part is this Highschool is 2.5 miles away from a nice and inexpensive course.
Those 3 Tds felt great I bet. I'm playing against Lacy this week and was thankful the Pack believes in backups because that could have been real bad
That's a solid lineup for a 12 team league, where are you at in standings?
This site is very helpful OP, I bombarded myself with videos and found myself thinking way too much instead of of swinging. As mentioned before The 5 simple Keys are extremely helpful. Really simplifies it for you hence the name. I've been striking the ball better than before now with the help of the drills it has to offer. I guess my advice is keep it simple and don't stress out. I myself am new to this game and I'm loving everything about it
If you feel like bye weeks are going to lead to losses preventing playoffs I'd do the trade, I've never played individual defense before so I'm not too sure the pain you're going through lol. Rodgers is an elite QB and has great WRs but his line scares me. Rivers has been playing well though. Go with your gut on this one man. Value on either end there.
I like team 1. I myself have the Rivers Allen connection. With Woodhead and Matthews being out the passing game opens up. Rivers almost had 400 last game and Allen had his 1st big game.
With the help of a slight downhill I hit a 310 yd shot. Everything about that swing felt right. I wished I could have recorded it. Definitely the best shot I have hit in my young golf career.
Just started this summer and some goals that I set for myself are 1. Develope a better understanding of the game 2. Play at least twice a month 3. Have my ball used more than 3 times during a best ball fundraiser tourney that I'm playing with my best friends (October 18th) Those are just some of the many goals that I have set
Ertz has been great so farSr.West pierce asiata