or Connect

Posts by Gboroman

When I was a teenager, I fell off the ball washer and broke my leg 
 I'm sorry.  I apologize.  I should've said the SENIOR tees. 
I can't remember the last time I used a ball wash machine.  I usually wet a portion of a towel and carry it to the green to clean my ball before I putt.  I don't know if that has anything to do with etiquette, but it works for me!
1) I've never asked to play through.  I've only played through when invited to do so. 2) If I'm holding up a group, I will invite them to play through if there is a hole open in front of me.  If it's slow in front of me, I'll say, "You're welcome to play through, if you want, but there's no where to go." 3) If I'm playing with a slow fellow competitor, I'll politely remind him that we should pick up the pace if we are holding someone up.  And, I'll do things like ask to...
My last round this past weekend, I started out not so great, but got it together mid-round and was scoring well.  Then, came to a par 5 that has two carries over water.  I rinsed 4 balls.  Ruined my round.   I tried something this past summer, and now that I think about it, was one of my best scores all year.  I will try it again.  At the time, I was a 9 handicap for this course (I've since risen to 11).  What I did was before I teed off, I took the score card and...
^ Mike, thanks for pointing that thread out.  I saw the topic and have been meaning to read it.  I read the first page and, now, I remember Tim Clark talking about how you should have your back slightly rounded.  Maybe I can get rid of all my "treatments!"
I'm 52 and I'm experiencing lower back pain on my right side and back spasms at night and first thing in the morning.  I'm right handed.  I've always had poor posture and I'm either working in front of a computer or traveling by car or plane.  I'm trying all the following and it seems to help a great deal.  I don't know which of these help the most, but I was desperate, so I'm doing a "full assault."   Stretch every day (I plan on start doing it 2x a day right after I...
Thanks, Mike.  I do need to video my swing and upload it.   I've been looking through the Weight Forward - SwingCatalyst & SAM thread and it's been enlightening.  This weekend, I focused on my weight/pressure as it relates to hip turn.  I know feeling can be misleading, but I still feel as though it helps me to turn my hip back if I get weight on my back heel and feel my back glute tighten A2-A4.  I also notice a slight drop in my head as I do this.   However, I...
I practiced this last weekend at the range with some good results.  I just need to get it "grooved" now.  I used to focus on maintaining the same flex of my back knee throughout the swing and, now, I know this is wrong.   Should I feel like I get a healthy percentage of weight on my back heel at A4?  It seems to help my hip turn.  I was watching Breed this week and he said one thing he learned this year is that he reaches full weight shift rearwards at A2 and begins...
Thanks, MrFlipper.  Yes, now I seem to remember the 10 finger being good for a few short weeks and then not working.  Maybe I'll just continue to stick with one for simplicity sake.