or Connect

Posts by Gboroman

First of all, I don't hate Tiger Woods.  I enjoy watching him compete and I think he has been great for the game of golf and the touring pros' professions.  I hope he can come back and beat Jack's record.  But, there are many on here who have their blinders on, their head in the sand and just don't want to even consider the possibility that Tiger used some form of PED.  It is telling that you say "0-for-however many things you want to come up with." How about if I came up...
   I think you have to remember that physical fitness in golf is a relatively recent phenomenon. Tiger and Vijay are noted as being at the forefront (Hmm, that's interesting...  OK OK don't throw things at me, I'm not insinuating anything there).  Anyway, I think vanity, intimidation and gaining or keeping an edge might go into it without really knowing what the short term and long term effect would be.  I think pro golfers saw the potential benefits and results of at...
And, I don't understand why you are starting to defend Tiger so vigorously.  I thought you were just sitting on the sidelines being the classroom clown.  Again, you extrapolate something we say into something else.  No, stop it.  It's not what we are "really saying." I've listed several indicators (not evidence) that insinuate it's possible. These are NOT just signs of aging.  I've cited a medical article (and there are many others) that list these indicators and state...
Me too.  There is one guy in particular I knew that had real bad acne.  He exploded in size in about a year.  And, he definitely had roid rage.  He was hot headed, before.  I played golf with him and he on more than one occasion got a club stuck up in a tree. Anyway, take a look at this article.  http://www.med.nyu.edu/content?ChunkIID=13729 From the article (not my words, theirs): Some signs of anabolic steroid use include:Puffy face Severe acne (on face, chest, upper...
Thanks HB.  That's what I suspected.  I've been thinking about trading my 2H for a 60.  Maybe I'll get a 60/8 or a 60/7.  I wish my G15's didn't have so much bounce, but I understand it's there for "game improvement."
 OK!!  NOW, we're getting somewhere.  Much better than your original lazy "REBUTTAL."  First of all, your premise IS ridiculous.  None of these characteristics taken individually means someone is taking PED/steroids.  Again, I used these INDICATORS as a whole to insinuate that he could've taken them.  Look at it this way.  If he didn't have any of the indicators, it would be less likely that he used them.  That's still a long way from saying that because he exhibits any or...
Hey, you gotta pick a side here!  Team Tiger, aka The Mark Steinbergs  -or- The Tiger Haters, aka "We're not entitled to an opinion unless it comes with iron-clad proof of evidence."   
At least YOU recognized it wasn't an argument.  And, yes, it was weak...my response, that is.
Now, you get it.  There is a difference between argument and insinuation, you know.  Maybe it was a "stunningly weak" insinuation, if there was such a thing, which there's not.
 Spectacularly weak response to something that wasn't even an argument.