or Connect

Posts by Gboroman

Slow-play Joke Teller Guy.    This guy has already caused you to fall 2 holes behind, but interrupts his pre-shot routine on the tee box for 5 minutes to tell his unfunny joke.  Meanwhile, you are uncomfortably watching the group finish up on the green behind you.
Haha.  Reminds of the guy I play with.  He doesn't have all those medical conditions during the same round, but he always shows up with a different medical condition every round.  Usually, it's some kind of muscle strain in a different part of his body he got lifting weights or working in the house/yard that week.  Last week, it was poison oak on his leg.  Other times, its some kind of digestive problem.  He's not that old, but he has to stretch before every shot because...
If divorce was inevitable, I'm just glad they did it before they had children.  Fortunately for the single men on this board, I'm married.  Oh, and I'm broke, too. 
It's uncomfortably awkward when the cart girl flirts with me.  I just take off my glove and show my wedding ring like a crucifix to a vampire.  I'm so incredibly good looking, though, I can't blame them.  Leave me alone, I'm trying to play some golf here.  I don't have time for these distractions.  Oh, and wake me up from my fantasy...
Tiger Woods just announced he is not playing next week's Arnold Palmer.  We all know what THAT means!  Wink, wink,  nudge, nudge.
Correct!  Gold star!  However, inference can also be defined as the non-logical, but rational means, through observation of patterns of facts, to indirectly see new meanings and contexts for understanding. Of particular use to this application of inference are anomalies and symbols. Inference, in this sense, does not draw conclusions but opens new paths for inquiry.  Yes, I copied that definition.  No, I'm not.  You are using what's called Cognitive Bias.
Just an observation.  Seems like you observed the same thing.  Do you even know what inference means?  Most on here don't.
 You're right about Jack being built like a linebacker when he came into pro golf.  I agree.  But, Tiger was built like a pine needle when he came into pro golf.
 First of all, I don't hate Tiger Woods.  I enjoy watching him compete and I think he has been great for the game of golf and the touring pros' professions.  I hope he can come back and beat Jack's record.  But, there are many on here who have their blinders on, their head in the sand and just don't want to even consider the possibility that Tiger used some form of PED.  It is telling that you say "0-for-however many things you want to come up with." How about if I came up...