or Connect

Posts by bste

Anal w/ a capital A. 14 slots 14 clubs               3 wood   Driver   Hybrid                  5i       Hybrid      3i              6i      7i             8i       9i             Pw    Aw           Sw      Putter     If I have an open slot I go spastic, I've left a club some where!!!! More times than not, I put two clubs in one slot. Oh...My...God  
  Welcome, Youtube is a great medium and look forward to seeing more from you. Alot of good instruction on this sight.
   As long as he/she isn't using the round for handicap, I have no problem with them using it. As far as beating me, shoot, I'll just step up my game. lol  It's been said previously, don't slow me down.
@Lihu I have always had an issue with woods, pushes, soooo, I have four 3 woods. Picked up a Nickent 15* hybrid I love, goes maybe 10 yards shorter.  Bbuuuttt as in, what a butthead, always go back to the 3 wood for distance. Good Luck hope you can find something that will work.
The Woods Denver would be cool. lol
    Hey guys, I normally play from the most forward mens tees, I'm 57 and my driver is directionally challenged, but every once in a while I'll change tees, Ladies or white, never from the tips, and my scores never get better.lol.
    Wow, nice. Hazards at the work place, were you wearing any PSD's?
 After reading other posts, accepting and implementing input from the players would have been a huge improvement. Micro-manage is one thing but to rule with an iron fist? Tom Watson is a great player, maybe not the best at captain.
  You pured that one - wrong club ahole
  Lunatics are all around us. Look at the person next to you, does he/she not look right?