or Connect

Posts by bste

I did a google search, lurked on a couple for a while.   No other site has the same feel,  that's the only way I can put it.   The discussions, the willingness to help, the openness, real people struggling with the same, okay not the same problems, but, you know or you wouldn't be here.   Excellent site, Great people.........   Thank you.
There's only one sport I make time for, one forum where I am a member / supporter.   Suppose you could say I'm a fan.   Yes it's Golf.
What's missing from my game?   Time.... to practice             to play             If I only had the time.    I could be......................better.
Golf is what you make it. Like getting your a$$ kicked, play longer.
I agree.   Golf didn't die after Arnie or Jack.   There is golf in the High school and Colleges/Universities.   Although there is no one dominant player at this time, the amount of playoffs are evidence of that.   The young guns and subsequent playoffs will draw viewers.   It's an exciting time, things are changing.   IMHO
  Into the 70's with a little Nazareth and Aerosmith  
http://@golfworks.com has a lot of shaft info if you would like to do a search for a new shaft.   A good fitter is your best bet to get the proper shaft.
Thanks @nevets88  just having one of those days.  
I'll have 4 new balls to play with and carry about a dozen really bad balls, that way if my playing partners need to borrow one. 
Congratulations  @kpaulhus @PhraseUniverse It's nice to be able to go back and look at your rounds, see where your good and bad choices were, tweek you game.