or Connect

Posts by bste

Brings back memories, Miss America - has a good beat and is easy to dance to.lol.
I can't carry the fairway bunker either, but hoping it doesn't have a high lip, driver ; )  I'd probably be in or to the right of it, giving me a pretty good shot at getting within 100 yds. Then a chip short of the green or flier over the green and I'm in for par. Oh yea baby. 
 Wow, from your first videos to your latest, excellent progress.Keep up the hard work, you know what you have to do.  Evolvr my friend.
+1 If the rules are in place at the time of your joining, you have nothing to complain about. If you wish to change the rules, take it to the rules committee. If you don't agree with the rules, go elsewhere.
Amen to that brother ( Hulk Hogan voice). They're lucky we come dressed at all.    
I voted "Don't Allow".   Looking at some of the past surveys, I can and do appreciate the current policy.
   I voted # 3. One playing partner will rent a cart, go with each player to their ball, watch them hit. When it's his turn he'll sit in his cart, look toward the green, get out of the cart drop his cigarette, look at the green, select a club move to his ball, to his credit he doesn't take a practice swing, but he might adjust his ball to a better lie. Love the guy, but come on.   Rant over.
    So, what kind of shoes did you get?
  Nice putt, sounds like a great plan @Ernest Jones.
   I would have to agree, but does increased grip pressure cause tighter wrists, tension elsewhere in the arms?