or Connect

Posts by Ray-Ban

I'll go and try this out today. Usually starts right and goes further right. I'll report back. Thanks!
MVMAC,   Really interesting you mentioned that. I knew it was kind of an awkward setup but really never thought about how it affected my address, let alone my rotation during my backswing. I'll definitely address this issue, thank you! Could it be that by keeping my knees inward, it doesn't allow my body to fully rotate through the ball on my downswing, causing the club face to be open on impact? I almost NEVER hit it left!
I'm in the United States Navy, flying the E-2D Hawkeye. Just joined, happy to be here!
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 6 years on and off   My current handicap index or average score is: 14   My typical ball flight is: Slice The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Slice, if I don't slice I'm almost always hitting a Fade to some degree. More often then not though my shots start right and continue to slice.   First post, glad to be here and thanks ahead of time for the help! Unfortunately for the purpose of instruction, both of...