or Connect

Posts by CW1027

New member to TST I'm sure this has been discussed here before if not many times.  Do you walk or ride? If you ride are you of the opinion that walkers slow general pace of play?  I walk and ride depending the situation, I own a bag boy push cart, I also own a lightweight shoulder bag when I am playing in a minimalist mood.  I have friends that are absolutely convinced walkers slow the pace down and are the reason golf takes 5 hours or more on the weekends.  A little...
I suggest finding a local course that is hosting a ball fitting from one of the major manufacturers.  The manufacturer will have their entire line of balls along with a launch monitor and reps.  If you look on Bridgestone golfs web page they list the tour of courses all over the country of where they will be.  I have done this twice at two different courses it was free, not sure if every course is like this but you can always call the pro shop ahead of time.  It was very...
Hey gang I'm new to the board this is my first thread      PGA, Seniors or LPGA   I have attended many events in person, I live in Virginia about an hour south of DC.  I have attended regular events as well as Majors on each respective tour.  I prefer the Senior or LPGA tour I like the fact the crowds are smaller and it's easier to move around the course following one group or bouncing around following several. I did see the 2010 Open Championship at St. Andrews in...
I am on the grounds crew at Fauquier Springs Country Club in Warrenton Virginia.  I do anything from raking bunkers to mowing greens  to mowing the first cut to mowing fairways.    Chris Worthington
Hello I am a new member I have been playing for about 10 years or so.  I have never had an "official USGA handicap"  I own a sky caddie when the subscription was active I was a mid 20 handicap.  I let the subscription expire as I wasn't happy with the unit I'd like to get a laser when I have the $$.  I work on the grounds crew at a local private club so for the past summer I have only played there as it's free.  My short game has really improved however putting is just as...