or Connect

Posts by littlewag7

Today I went to Dicks, and I was hitting in the simulator there. I knew I wanted a a SLDR because I've hit my friends before and loved the feel of it. However, on the simulator, I was swinging 106, and carrying around 265ish, all the balls were a slight draw/fade, or straight. My variation was 27 yards. So the furthest left to the furthest right was 27 yards, not bad. I bought the driver, a 9.5 Stiff with a Speeder shaft, not the Taylormade one, (someone guess how much I...
The shaft in my RBZ Stage 2 broke a few weeks after buying it from rock bottom golf, Taylormade said they wouldn't do anything because it was from Rock Bottom. I had an Aldila Voodoo 60g shaft put into it. It is about a half inch longer than my 3 wood now, but I believe it is a wood shaft not a driver shaft. The guy who did it had it sitting around and charged me $25 for the fix and shaft, so I can't complain. Is there any downside to a short shaft? Possible distance, but...
I did not. He just did it and dropped it off at my golf league when he was there. I used it for the league that night but it hasn't been great
I'm 90% it's a 3 wood shaft.
I professional redid my RBZ, he said he would find a shaft that he had in storage and used that one and installed it. I assume he knew what he was doing, but who knows.
I bought a Taylormade RBZ Stage 2 driver over the winter on sale. The shaft in it broke and I contacted taylormade, they said they wouldn't do anything because I bought it from rock bottom golf. I then had an Aldilla Voodoo shaft put into it, it is a stiff shaft, but the length of a 3 wood, ever since then, I have not been able to hit that driver. I had an older Cobra Amp driver, the only issue is that it is a regular flex. There are times where I hit it 285 and straight,...
So recently I've started to really play golf more seriously. It has me thinking about what I could do with my game and where it could take me. I am an 18 year old kid, college student, but was never involved with the teams in high school or college now. At my home course I can shoot around par, usually par to 75 is average, my best was a 70, the hardest course by me I've managed to shoot an 83, which by the reactions of my group seems good for that course. I've never had...