or Connect

Posts by Slipery99

Thanks for the tips and threads. I am having trouble knowing what this feels like, but hopefully when I get back out on the course next week and I can try to address it. I'll try to update the thread in a few weeks when I can get my brother to come with me and take a video.
Thanks for the comments everyone. So I am trying to torque my top half too much over my lower half? I know that a bit of hip movement is natural, but it is a bit new to me to have that much of a hip turn as I see in the video. I don't know if it is the camera angle, but in the video you shared it looks to be a huge opening of the hips in the backswing, like 75 degrees. Although my swing looks nothing like it, I admire Adam Scott's swing as many people do, and I am just not...
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 14 months My current handicap index or average score is: 80-90 My typical ball flight is: Fade/Straight The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Hard Pull     Videos: Here a few videos.. I have never taken lessons and often play by myself so I haven't had too much feedback on my swing. I have just been tweaking it through trial and error. I am getting a better feel for what paths produce different shots etc. The...