or Connect

Posts by rmenary

Thanks Tristan.
I have a California De Mar and it has a few nicks in it. My question is, can the nicks be fixed and how long does the Custom Shop usually take to get you your putter back? I've heard they take a long time. I'm in no real hurry, but I don't want it taking 2 months. I was also thinking about getting my name engraved. Thanks in advance.
Thank you, sir.
I wasn't really sure where to post this, so feel free to move it.   Has it been discussed to have a buy, sell, swap forum on this site? Or is there and I haven't looked hard enough?   Thanks!
Driver - Titleist 913d3  3 Wood - Titleist 913d3  17* hybrid - Titleist 913d3  21* hybrid - Titleist 585h  5i-lw - Ping G15 black dot  Putter - Scotty Cameron (California Del Mar) Super Stroke 2.0 Slim grip Ball - Titleist ProV1 (from lostgolfballs.com) Bag - Titleist Shoes - ECCO Glove - Titleist Rangefinder - Bushnell Tour v3 w/slope   Wishlist:   Vokey SM5 Tour Chrome 52*, 56* and 60* 21* hybrid Titleist 913d3 Big Moss putting green
Thanks for all the replies fellas. I really like my G15's and hit them fairly well. If and when I do upgrade or break 80, I would most likely stick with Ping.
I just bought these and they are great. I still like my ECCO Men's Biom Hybrid Golf Shoes (Black/Brick) better though.
ECCO for me. I have a few pair. My only issue with the black leather ones are they don't shine up nice. They are incredibly comfortable, but the leather doesn't shine all that great.
Thanks for the replies. I play Ping G15's and they are very forgiving. I just wondered what other irons may be comparable, if I decide to upgrade my irons. I think I will go hit the AP1's.
What would you pros or near scratch golfers say are some of the most forgiving irons for a higher handicapper? Thanks in advance.