or Connect

Posts by sinned123

I'm a 16 handicap, I'm happy with a chip and two putt...
What is the percentage of up and down from just off the green....from rough vs. from fairway?
sorry...I meant "height" on the ball
IF I incorporate the 5 simple keys plus the 4 magic moves.......that's only 9 thoughts that I'll need to think about in the (how many sec.'s?) swing movement...!!!   just kidding but the only issue I seem to have is when I have my weight forward when I strike my golf shot, I seem to be so far in front of the ball with my head/body....I cannot get any eight on my ball...
After reading "LOWEST SCORE WINS"....does one think that incorporating the moves in this book(FOUR MAGIC MOVES) would help or hurt?...With Lowest Score Wins, it seems like the author likes that 5 simple keys to playing a golf shot, does this new book contradict that idea or further it along.? Every other day I recieve email alerts with Mike Breed's method or the "SQUARE TO SQUARE" method etc.... If this book(4 magic moves) can co-exist with LSW's I'll read it...if it's a...
I'm going to splurge on myself a gps watch for XMAS... any feedback on the GARMIN's S-2 or S-6's..? Thanks for any feedback Guys.. Sinn
on my IPHONE I use two apps for practicing with a camera..."SLOPRO, and Ubersense"...both have great features. But the difference between camera and mirror are, with the IPHONE, there isn't any handy dandy tripod I can use so I have to keep asking my wife to film me. AND THE F@%KING criticizing that I have to put up with when she's behind the camera.... "you look fat", "with all this practicing you do why aren't you any better" ,etc...and etc....one time she video taped...
I just joined an indoor golf simulator studio....after every shot,, you can  select a shot analysis of every club/shot you hit.It's information overload....Is there a website or anywhere that I can interpret what this data means and how I can correct and improve my indoor practice sessions...some are self explanatory ,,,   these I can figure out------ CARRY   BOUNCE AND ROLL BALL SPEED CLUB SPEED SMASH FACTOR LAUNCH ANGLE these are a lot harder to...
 I love playing 9 before or after I work ALONE...it's the best kind of practice....!!!1there's a 36 hole muni course 15 min.'s away from my house, I get there and I'm the first one in line waiting for the lazy disgruntled self important starter to open his window in his little shack only for him to say " no playing the back 9 solo !!!!.. WTF not...? A#@%HOLE...so i go out as a single with a threesome and after the first hole, I veer off and hop on the back 9 and play 6-7-8...
no offense to you or your son...hopefully he'll be as accomplished as one can get in this silly game we play.   But clicking on google and youtube, this Lohren seems to take the Hogan method of teaching to his students.Not saying it's wrong but I for one will stick w/ Erik,Preston and David's teaching....I'm reading their book for the second time now,underlining and high lighting sections to go over in more detail the 3rd go around this winter...   My advice is to...