or Connect

Posts by sinned123

you could hear the Europeans going crazy with joy during the American press conference outside of where ever they were...emotions were very raw...I did not like Tom Watson as a coach, I didn't like the American team, they were over matched on Fri and Sat,. That being said, if everyone watching on TV could hear the celebration, I'm sure the team could hear it as well...if the press conference was a day later...??
It was tough listening to the conference w/ the Americans and Phil sorta throwing Watson under a bus w/ the celebration going outside....jeez, thought they could've waited a day for the emotion to settle after another loss and to collect ones thoughts.....oh well...
I also believe you have to read it a few times as well....but after seeing Erik in NJ for a lesson, it really tied everything together, WOW...it was a blast, the dude is really that good of a teacher getting a theory/point across....
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread, but a BIG Thanks for meeting up with Erik in NJ with Preston Combs. Both got me 'STRIPING' my ball like never before....I made a mess of my game in Atlantic City the next day, but it was my own fault for over thinking, instead of just playing golf...I'm going to continue to work on what was taught to me this past Friday... Damn...that was a lot of fun !!!...E...you have my permission to use my video as a what not to do swing...
What's a 28 day squat work out found ??..is this on a app..?
I'm going to miss her !...she really knew how to fill out a sweater !!.. wasn't she doing "playing lessons", where she'd play a few holes and talk golf with certain pro's?... what..?..no more..????......................ah crap !
I work for the medical examiner............
Thanks... I'll pm you on who I saw, not wanting to flame anyone in a PMP...Also, I'm free that morning, I've played there numerous times and the course is very close to me !!.. I actually emailed Preston, but have received no response back. look for my pm Sin
I'm on the fence about making a purchase for this video set. I looked up instructors for my area(NJ), found one, but I remember from a few years ago when I received a couple of lessons from him that we never really "clicked". Not saying it was his fault, but I felt we weren;t really jiving together. What I'd really like to do is #1....get a lesson(s) using this method so I can physically FEEL what the moves are...THEN review at my leisure(re:my job when the boss isn't...
I just received my copy of LOWEST SCORE WINS".... First impression is I have been utilizing my practice time soooooo wrong !!!!!!...I've always dumped a bucket of range balls in the greenside bunker, then practiced my 20- 40 yard shots around the green....THEN practiced my fairway bunker shots....oh yeah, those 2-3 footers on the putting green....by the time I got into my irons, I'm always beat !!...now time has reared it's ugly head and I have to always end up leaving the...