or Connect

Posts by sinned123

I've been swing the super speed golf clubs every day now for a week. Went to the simulator this morning and my driver speed was in the average of 100-105 mph range...my distance average shot up from the 230+/- yards to the 255+/- yards .. I also changed my settings on my calloway driver( I have a 13 degree, dropped it -1 degree.(last year with at least 3 drivers I had a launch angle around 7-9...now I average 11-12...im really try to coil and swing "thru" the ball.)
Well,I tried swing my new  SUPER SPEED GOLF clubs today @ work....I couldn't swing in the kneeling position but I tried the regular standing/ step forward swings... I will say my first time swinging the clubs that I was somewhat conservative...I will try again tomorrow @ home in the yard without worrying if I'm going to hit anything...just have to put with my SO and her running commentary about if I don't have it by 56 I'm never gonna get ...... RIGHTSIDE:              ...
Just received my swing speed clubs and swing radar....I plan on using the protocol training system for this month and all of Feb. My first golf tourny is March 7. Living in NJ, I'm thankful I have access to a 24 hr indoor driving simulator with all the bells and whistles regarding swing speed/launch monitor/spin rates/ distance/ etc....Hopefully I can re-find my drive this year. Last year was so pitiful.Hopefully THIS INVESTMENT will be worth it.!
 easy tiger......just joking with ya.....
I have TWO questions Mike....   1: you said "If you want to hit it farther without changing your swing, have a positive angle of attack with your driver."...​Can you explain this to me, I'm having a hard time trying to visualize this tactic.....Thanks...   2:......who uses the phrase "dope thread" anymore ....
I just ordered my super speed golf and the speed detector thing...gonna try this out.....I have a 97-98 mph  driver swing now with a 235-240 yd average....hoping to gain 10-15 yds after training with this for a month
What's the difference using these speed clubs(which cost a few sheckles) then say a golf shaft w/o the head on it to "speed train" ?...Or alignment rods...?....wouldn't it feel better swinging a light weight women's club(driver or 5 wood)....
What's your view on swinging a power fan, instead of a weighted club?
I joined a indoor simulator, where for an extra 25.00, I can go(make appt.'s via the internet) at any hour...I've been there @ 4:30am...and some nights @ 12:30am...It's a great way for me to dial in my distances, if even in a controlled environment,but at least I have something to go on.I also am using impact tape.My question is I wish I can find somewhere, where I'm hitting the ball(toe/heel etc...) and how to correct that so as to where I am hitting more on the center...
I am able to hit my sand wedge around 150-175 yds........unfortunately it usually happens when I'm in a greenside bunker.......