or Connect

Posts by sinned123

What's a 28 day squat work out found ??..is this on a app..?
I'm going to miss her !...she really knew how to fill out a sweater !!.. wasn't she doing "playing lessons", where she'd play a few holes and talk golf with certain pro's?... what..?..no more..????......................ah crap !
I work for the medical examiner............
Thanks... I'll pm you on who I saw, not wanting to flame anyone in a PMP...Also, I'm free that morning, I've played there numerous times and the course is very close to me !!.. I actually emailed Preston, but have received no response back. look for my pm Sin
I'm on the fence about making a purchase for this video set. I looked up instructors for my area(NJ), found one, but I remember from a few years ago when I received a couple of lessons from him that we never really "clicked". Not saying it was his fault, but I felt we weren;t really jiving together. What I'd really like to do is #1....get a lesson(s) using this method so I can physically FEEL what the moves are...THEN review at my leisure(re:my job when the boss isn't...
I just received my copy of LOWEST SCORE WINS".... First impression is I have been utilizing my practice time soooooo wrong !!!!!!...I've always dumped a bucket of range balls in the greenside bunker, then practiced my 20- 40 yard shots around the green....THEN practiced my fairway bunker shots....oh yeah, those 2-3 footers on the putting green....by the time I got into my irons, I'm always beat !!...now time has reared it's ugly head and I have to always end up leaving the...
HOW DOES SWIMMING LAPS WORK TOWARDS BEING GOLF STRONG...? I ALSO DO 100+ PUSH-UPS W/ ARM CURLS AND PRESS-UPS BETWEEN SETS 3X'S A WEEK
 Thanks for the clarification...I'll try this !
 I always feel like I'm going to 'push' the shot right, if I try the 'hitting to right field' thought...visa-versa, on hitting to 'left field' I feel it's a pull or a slice, depending if my club head is open.But I'll keep trying !!!
My suggestion would be to ask around and see who other people think is a good fitter.  You're looking for a person, not a chain of stores.  If possible, ask your local pro(s), they will likely have a much better idea about who in the area is decent....     BEST ADVICE ONE CAN GIVE !!!