or Connect

Posts by sinned123

on my IPHONE I use two apps for practicing with a camera..."SLOPRO, and Ubersense"...both have great features. But the difference between camera and mirror are, with the IPHONE, there isn't any handy dandy tripod I can use so I have to keep asking my wife to film me. AND THE F@%KING criticizing that I have to put up with when she's behind the camera.... "you look fat", "with all this practicing you do why aren't you any better" ,etc...and etc....one time she video taped...
I just joined an indoor golf simulator studio....after every shot,, you can  select a shot analysis of every club/shot you hit.It's information overload....Is there a website or anywhere that I can interpret what this data means and how I can correct and improve my indoor practice sessions...some are self explanatory ,,,   these I can figure out------ CARRY   BOUNCE AND ROLL BALL SPEED CLUB SPEED SMASH FACTOR LAUNCH ANGLE these are a lot harder to...
 I love playing 9 before or after I work ALONE...it's the best kind of practice....!!!1there's a 36 hole muni course 15 min.'s away from my house, I get there and I'm the first one in line waiting for the lazy disgruntled self important starter to open his window in his little shack only for him to say " no playing the back 9 solo !!!!.. WTF not...? A#@%HOLE...so i go out as a single with a threesome and after the first hole, I veer off and hop on the back 9 and play 6-7-8...
no offense to you or your son...hopefully he'll be as accomplished as one can get in this silly game we play.   But clicking on google and youtube, this Lohren seems to take the Hogan method of teaching to his students.Not saying it's wrong but I for one will stick w/ Erik,Preston and David's teaching....I'm reading their book for the second time now,underlining and high lighting sections to go over in more detail the 3rd go around this winter...   My advice is to...
Pebble, Spanish Bay, Spy Glass, Stay @ Spanish Bay which I feel is a notch up from Pebble. Play Monterry and maybe a course in San Fran when You are driving down to Pebble...Play Fort Ord and do at least play the back nine @ Pebble Muni.... I go in Jan(4 trips out there)...great priced compared to other months, but weather is iffy at best.
I play with a 3 handicapper who carries one of these in his bag....he never holds up play. For three years now he supplies the guys in my league with whatever golf ball they're using...I haven't paid for a PRO V in so long I can't remember !...(I have on occasion finished a round of golf with him, and gone back to a long par 3 or 4 over water and fished out 400-500 balls)!!!
you could hear the Europeans going crazy with joy during the American press conference outside of where ever they were...emotions were very raw...I did not like Tom Watson as a coach, I didn't like the American team, they were over matched on Fri and Sat,. That being said, if everyone watching on TV could hear the celebration, I'm sure the team could hear it as well...if the press conference was a day later...??
It was tough listening to the conference w/ the Americans and Phil sorta throwing Watson under a bus w/ the celebration going outside....jeez, thought they could've waited a day for the emotion to settle after another loss and to collect ones thoughts.....oh well...
I also believe you have to read it a few times as well....but after seeing Erik in NJ for a lesson, it really tied everything together, WOW...it was a blast, the dude is really that good of a teacher getting a theory/point across....
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread, but a BIG Thanks for meeting up with Erik in NJ with Preston Combs. Both got me 'STRIPING' my ball like never before....I made a mess of my game in Atlantic City the next day, but it was my own fault for over thinking, instead of just playing golf...I'm going to continue to work on what was taught to me this past Friday... Damn...that was a lot of fun !!!...E...you have my permission to use my video as a what not to do swing...