or Connect

Posts by bondijim93

I remember having one average round, shot like +5 on the front nine, then next 4 holes I went birdie, birdie, eagle, birdie and finished square
I use a Titleist 910DS 9.5 Stiff shaft driver 3 wood is a Ping G20 Stiff shaft! 5 Wood is a Taylormade R9 also with a Stiff shaft   My irons are a 3iron through to a P Wedge which are the Taylormade R9 which I want to get stiff shafts put into them as well My 56degree wedge is a Cleveland   And last but not least the putter. Its a odyssey white hot tour 9   And now im playing consistently of a 5 handicap. Hoping to get to 4 or lower soon
Ive got the tiger woods 14 and ive shot like a 47 at TPC Sawgrass and my mate shot a 50 on the same course on the same round! I have proof
Well I started my golfing career with a slice,  now I got a massive hook at times.. But all I did was cause I had a out and in swing path, I started trying to drag the club back slowly along the ground until I had to bring it up for my swing. And just swung straight through the ball and you shouldn't slice, unless you get your hands through quicker then the club head comes back
I use a Titleist 910DS 9.5 Stiff shaft driver 3 wood is a Ping G20 Stiff shaft! 5 Wood is a Taylormade R9 also with a Stiff shaft   My irons are a 3iron through to a P Wedge which are the Taylormade R9 which I want to get stiff shafts put into them as well My 56degree wedge is a Cleveland   And last but not least the putter. Its a odyssey white hot tour 9   And now im playing consistently of a 5 handicap. Hoping to get to 4 or lower soon
most birdies ive had was 5 in one round and missed so many others but that round I also had 3 bogeys so I only shot 2 under which is my best
Hey all.. the last few months ive been interested in re shafting clubs and re gripping them, but im not sure where to start. I want to know how easy it is to do it or if its pretty difficult. As I have my first kid on the way and I want to get some clubs and just modify them for her so she can smash balls around and become the world number 1 haha..   But yea is it hard and what stuff would I need to start