or Connect

Posts by tholland

Thanks for the feedback. I will work on these drills and review more in regards to good posture
Sorry for the delay's,  I had a gout flare up in my ankle that took a week to get over.   I have uploaded some footage from the driving range in the "My swings" section. When you guys have a moment, please review and provide your feedback.  
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 4 Years My current handicap index or average score is: 102 My typical ball flight is: A Draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is:  Hooks , ball starts straight then hooks   Forgive the bad angles.  I need help with fixing a hook.  Any feedback will help.     Videos:
I will post a video this evening once I return from the range. Any feedback you guys can provide will be appreciated.
Awesome feedback, I have always felt as though my grip was too strong. I will work on this today at the range along with the other information you gave. I appreciate your help with this!
That seems to be the main issue.  My left leg straightens out right before impact.  After the lesson with my Pro I really started to notice it.  I can feel it as well. I wake up in the morning thinking about this.  I have only been playing for 4 years and have not cracked 95 yet!
Hello,   I have an extremely bad hook and snap hook.  I tried to fix this issue and this has lead to slices and blocks from time to time.  I recently went to a Pro and he told me that my knees are not flexed at impact. He also stated that at times my hands are faster than my body which also causes hooks.  My weight transfer at times is horrible.  Long story short I need help!  I have tried drills I have seen on line, however I cannot find a consistent swing.  I need help...