or Connect

Posts by vancouvergolfer

35-45$ to watch professional golf is a steal for us Canadians. I would be jumping all over that deal. i think its one of those things you take for granted being able to see these events all the time. I would have loved to have gone out and watched this event.  basically what i'm saying is I am very jealous of you guy's who get the option of watching these guy's tee it up live.
we went down to pebble beach last year for a wedding in Monetrey and thought it was the most beautiful place on earth! there are some beautiful golf courses in that area!did you ever play northlands? gibsons is a very nice place as well but a tad bit too small for my liking. I live in Kitsilano right now and im only a few paces from the beach. its a great place to live. I play alot of university golf course and mccleery and fraserview I will look into purchasing that as...
im guessing you are a Steve as well? where abouts in Norcal are ya? what courses do you play?
where abouts?  thanks rjh, hows the golf in norcal?
Hey everyone! I am recently new to the site ( yesterday I joined ) and just wanted to say hello! I am an avid golfer and have been going hard at golf for 2 years now. My background involves lots of hockey which has helped me alot with my golf swing. I am a 10.5 handicap. I look forward to chatting with all of you avid golfers in the near future!   cheers,   Steve