or Connect

Posts by dcb942

I have been taking lessons for the last 6 months, I moved and haven't found anyone new. I was doing great until 2 weeks ago, but I played a game yesterday and did fine. I shot a 48 on 9 which was my best game so far, and short game is what killed me. I am reluctant to just walk up and swing as hard as possible with my driver, I dented 2 brand new sldr's doing that. I am OCD about things like that and it does not do well for my wallet. 
Yeah the down the line one is a shank, but the other two are not. I was hitting it with good contact right the whole night. 
    I've been Playing Golf for:​ 6 Months My current handicap index or average score is: My typical ball flight is: The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Right   I started making some changes based on feedback from other videos I posted because I was topping the ball or hitting pop up shots with my driver. I made some changes and my iron game was better than ever with my 9 iron. I switched to my 7 and hit the first shot straight. I...
Well the whole reason I am doing that is to try and see if its my club face that is giving me problems. 
    I've been Playing Golf for:​ 6 months My current handicap index or average score is: My typical ball flight is: The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Pop up, topping ball.  What is going on? I make progress then I seem to lose it all. Two weeks ago I was driving fine, then I started slicing, and now Im just plain terrible.  Videos: