or Connect

Posts by Rynofskie

Yeah, I'm sure that sucked for him. I would be pissed if I didn't touch the ball and it moved of no fault of my own.
My vote goes to the Titleist Vokey Spin Milled, with the Cleveland 588 running a close second.
Maybe your gloves are too small....try a bigger size.
I like the OGIO Grom and the Vapor...
I don't have an official handicap, I'm going to work on that next year. This year my first 8 rounds were high 90's and low 100's, all of the rest of my rounds since then have been mid to high 80's and a couple of low 90's, So I took off about 10 strokes, give or take.
I wear my contacts, and sunglasses.
I'm not sure. I think his eyes always seemed a little red. Maybe he has allergies? Being on the course all day and getting eliminated wouldn't help that either! But I don't really see him as the crying type though.
Well, I guess Mark is gone now. I can't believe he missed an almost identical putt to what Anthony missed last week.
I really have a hard time off the tee. And my long irons are really not giving me much distance lately. I'm barely getting 160 - 170 with my five iron, and I'm a big dude (6'2" 289lbs).... The hardest shot for me right now is about 90-110 yards from the green. I have trouble judging distances, and I usually overshoot or undershoot by about 15 yards. It sucks. My GIR is really bad right now, less than 30%. I'm really trying to work on that right now. Hitting a lot of...
I'm with Norm66, I think about 2:45 to 2:30 is about the fastest I've ever played 18 holes. Any faster than that, and I'd be making horrible shots every time. At 1:49 you are averaging 6 minutes per hole. That sounds a little too hurried for me. I could see getting closer to the 2 hour mark at a really short course, but anything less than that is really pushing it for me.