or Connect

Posts by useless149149

Or you can decide that a full shot couldn't possibly reach the green, and proceed to hit a career shot onto the green.
I was a twice a month golfer up till then, and found my touch on the greens about 5 months ago, and then playing as much as i did during the summer, and being young, it seems to add up. And the only reason its as low as it is is because i had a four round stretch in half a week that was even par.
Definitely doable. This summer I went from a 18 to a 1.3 in 5 months. It took me around 10 hrs of golf a day, so if you can devote 3-4 hrs a day you should be good (especially if you don't play rounds). Try to be honest about how good parts of your game are. I seperated my shots into 4 categories (drives, approaches, short game, putts) and give each shot a score 1-10 on each hole, then use that to dictate the practice for the next couple of days.
If you're playing of a bit under 20 right now, then you still have about 25 shots to knock off your handicap before you would compare to a pro. And all 25 of those shots will get harder to knock off as your handicap gets lower. If you're thinking about playing college, just play as many tourneys as you can. By your junior year most division 1 coaches are interested in players who have a scoring average of about +1 in the tourneys.
I always have a minimum of 50. Beginning of august I took out a bunch of balls from my bag. There were 88 in there (and I always walk). I end up about +1 on balls every round, so it adds up pretty quick.
I'd probably have him swing righty, because the equimpent (especially junior clubs) is tough to find in LH. There are examples of people who are righty and swing lefty (Phil Mickelson) and people who are lefty and swing righty (Trevor Immelman), so I would imagine that it doesn't make a huge difference as long as it's consistent.
Can we get some close ups of those wedges?
You average 3.4 putts on this green?
In your sig it says that it has a fat grip on it, that would definetly make a difference if the rossie had a regular grip. Also check if the length, lie, shaft shape (straight-in, single/double bend, plumbers neck) are the same
No I definitely remember it. He has had multiple ugly tops out of US Open rough.