or Connect

Posts by Tomboys

Your 122-125 (driver) SS puts you in rarified company.  So, maybe the "beasts" on this site can make some suggestions.  If not, my suggestion would be to call the rep you worked with and explain your (financial) concerns.  I'm sure he'll be able to suggest some options.  You can also contact a facility that has a Titleist fitting cart and go through a series of trials and errors to find some no-additional-cost shafts that would give you similar numbers that you got with...
 I've used denatured alcohol without any problems.
I would've loved to have kept the golf balls from my memorable holes.  Unfortunately, in my efforts to extend that success by continuing to play those particular balls, they met with an untimely demise =(.
  +1.   I tinkered with lasers and GPSs and I found that I'm more comfortable with GPS-type rangefinders.  Either system will give you distance, so that's neither here nor there.  However, I like GPS because it provides me with a topographical view of the hole.  With that information, I can quickly determine where the safe areas are on layups and where the "fat" part of the greens really are.  So, for me, the GPS gives me not just distance, but equally important, an idea...
IMO, it's very difficult to improve by doing nothing.  As the old saying goes; the definition of insanity is doing the same thing expecting different results.  Unless your equipment is totally trashed or totally ill-fitted, the greatest improvement will be realized by improving the swing.  Suffice to say, if you had $5.50 in your pocket, the swing is the dollars and the equipment is the cents, if that makes sense.   Therefore, do I recommend a transition to blades...
That Prolaunch Red shaft seems to run about $50.  So, if worse comes to worse, it won't cost you an arm and a leg to buy a new one if the clubmaker/repairer is unable to salvage the shaft out of your 909.  The bad news is that the adapter sleeve for the Titleist surefit system runs about $75.  Also, while not 100% sure, I think the fitter that works on my clubs said that there's different tips depending if you have a driver/FW or hybrid. So, make sure whoever works on...
  Because that's what all "Geep" owners would do.  Better be careful of what you post on this thread.  His uncle may pay you $50 so you take back what you wrote...
Well, my birthday (the big five-oh) was just last month, so I pulled the trigger on a new bag, 712 AP2s, SC California 1.5 and Garmin G6.  Considered a 913, but decided instead to reshaft my new Vokeys with S300s (came stock with S200s).   Because of the above, my Chistmas list is pretty short.  In fact, it has just one item:     It's not gonna happen by this Christmas.  Maybe by the next one.  Maybe never.  Nonetheless, how does this relate to golf? ...
The same.  The reason I know this is because I have days where I do lose that many.  Sure, it sucks, but c'est la vie.
According the Johnny Miller(isms), you had a wood moment at the range.  Wood = works only one day.  Sounds to me like you're flipping now.