or Connect

Posts by kregan

I was going to jump straight to the "I'm turning pro in a year" thread for him!  LOL
I am up for a fall get together, keep me posted.
Hi guys,   So I entered my 10 year old son in the 2015 Drive Chip & Putt contest and he WON his first qualifying round!  I'm so proud of him!  He tied for 3rd in driving and chipping, then placed 2nd in putting. I was blown away when they totaled to overall scores and he placed first!     He is on the the leader board for boys 10-11 on the web site http://app.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/appe_mapgabheintz13/event/appe_mapgabheintz134m/index.htm His next qualifier is Aug...
Any more updates on this... It seems like a nice setup.
I was smiling on the inside!   Did I mention how civilized the game was, not a single F bomb all day, quite a feat considering the scoring. 
I had a great time and set a new personal record... penalties on 9 of 18 holes! The aerated greens didn't seem to hurt the putting to much (35 putts) but it really screwed up my drives.    Erik, we discussed 5sk and concluded we need at least 6.       .
Stroke play is fine with me.  I have only played once this season so who knows what I will do!  LOL
Sorry I have been a little out of touch lately.   If you still have room I can play Sunday.
I am in Howard County.
Thanks for the invite to the group.   I would be up for if I can get away.