or Connect

Posts by FortAsel

Try to do the oposite. Instead of leading the downswing with your lowerbody, try to cut the ball. You could also swing witha smoother tempo, or make your grip a little bit stonger.
Stay away from leadbetter. Has famous golf coaches go, he's the worst...
That's exactly why I play blades. When I tend to miss it usually goes anywhere. Therefore, if missing with a blabe means less distance forward, it also means missing less to the sides. So, instead of hitting a 5i on the toe into the water because it didn't carry the hazard, I hit a blade 5i in the toe and I'm still 10 meters short of that hazard and with a good chance for an up and down, where the oposite would mean atleast 1 more shot due to the penalty of hitting it in...
I'd have a chance at making the cut though...
Here's a good story for ya'll: Last thursday through sunday (april 22-25), in Portugal, the Federation organized they're national amateur championship. 4 day's, with a cut in the end of the 3rd day with 50% of the field playing in the last day. You know how everybody tells you that your short game is the most important part of your game right? WROOOOOOOOONG! This golf course we played is like a linksy Augusta National. Very exposed to the Atlantic Ocean winds...
Well, Nike has everything. Titleist too (if you count FJ SC an BV as a part of titleist). Other than that, you cannot say which one is best. For me, since I've played with titleist clubs all my life, it is Titleist, but for another guy it could be Mizuno, Ping or even callaway
I've returned every club, towel, headcover... I've ever found. I've never left a club on the course, but someone has stollen my 60ยบ twice, my towel, and my cellphone also twice. Also, some golf balls have misteriously disapeared from my golf bag. I know who took my clubs and cellphone, but I have no evidence and I don't want to do anything before I have proof, that he did it.
it depends on how the green slopes, hazards, etc. If there are no dangers, I'd play a 6 iron, hoping it would release
My titleist zm have S300 shafts in them
Recently, during my practice time, I've been hooking the ball way too often (3 out 5 and the rest of them are big blocks). I've tried just about everything to stop it, but everytime it seems just to get worse. Therefore, I've asked my father to film me and according to the films, I was hoping if you could help me. Thanks in advance. The shots were both with a 4 iron. Both started right of the green (about 10 meters) and finished left in the...