or Connect

Posts by icechunk

Last couple of rounds I've been struggling with shanks, where for a few shots I shank pretty much everything. At the range the only fix seems to be placing a club or driver cover parallel to the target line, and then voila shanks are gone and I hit nice draws. What is going on? The only difference I can discern is that when my left shoulder dips below my chin (as supposed to more above my chin), seems to be a cleaner hit. My normal bad shot is a hook.
Last couple of rounds I've been struggling with shanks, where for a few shots I shank pretty much everything. At the range the only fix seems to be placing a club or driver cover just outside the ball and then voila shanks are gone and I hit nice draws. What is going on? My normal bad shot is a hook.
I hit a ball straight into my buddy (who was by the cart a little in front of me and to the right). It just missed his right eye and he fell like a chopped tree. It was the scariest moment of my life, as I thought I had hit his eye. Fortunately, I was just pitching it from about 40-50 yards out and he probably overreacted a little, but he was OK. But boy was I scared. Phew....