or Connect

Posts by Wannabe Paper Tiger

what is your avg distance? what's your distance loss from ballooning? and rpms? launch angle seems a bit high - that's what mine was when i was ballooning it. it wasn't the club though for me, it was my swing, it did get steeper (and i had switched from a NV-65 S to diamana whiteboard 63- S and from 9.5 to 8.5 btw and it did not help). now that i've corrected my swing flaw (not coming down so steep) i've regained the distance i lost and hit it a med traj with the 8.5 as...
i am out in vienna... if you need any course recommends let me know! been out here for four yrs and lived in c-ville for about 2 yrs...
Bike --- see his sig.. he meant the 907 series... enis I played the 905T with the NV-65 (green) S shaft... and then I switched to the 907D1 S (NV Proto) and ballooned quite a few shots but that also coincided with a bad knee (meniscus tear) and coming down steeply... your swing change at all? just curious...
I've heard the same. and have the same fear since I will be starting lessons this week. It's apparently due to the fact that 1) you are making changes to something that is ingrained (your old swing) and you are 2) definitely conscious of it which just makes you either overdo things or just have all these thoughts in your head. analogy is like driving a car for the first time v. after having driven a car for a few years already... hope that makes sense and please update on...
they did make shoes.. they were called the mizuno waves.. much like their sneaker line(name wise). unlike their sneakers however, they sucked (I had a pair and after one rd i promptly threw them in the trash. why the trash? i didn't want anyone else to suffer with them) and accordingly no one bought them. btw i have the mp-67s and i love them!
price range?
you guys are hilarious... a couple of things 1. I bought the mp-67s last year and played in the rain 4x with headcovers and i didn't properly dry them each time. 2. Cleaning my clubs i left them in a bucket of water and had to take a call for like an hour (some girl i was dating) both of these lead to my clubs developing (3 of the irons) some rust which i have not gotten out (any suggestions) for fear of scratching the heads badly. now i just keep in head...
awesome... let us know how it goes!
Barry Barry Barry... $1500 - thas awesome. I spent about $1000 on my clubs last year (new driver(a used tm tp tour burner), putter(scotty cameron studio select 1.5), irons (mp-67s) and the only thing I regret is not getting them fit properly. I only got them fit through minimal fitting - ss, launch monitor, checked lie angle/impact and no putter fitting. looking back I shoulda spent the extra 200-300 on getting fitted. there's a couple of decent "looking" fitters about an...
wow a 12.5 degree driver? Your backspin was ok? What's your price range? I would suggest checking out the callaways x-22s. Are you also going to be pick up a hybrid? Keep us updated!