or Connect

Posts by Island Par

I am a fan of the putters and fairway woods but I really haven't tried their drivers, I am a 24hcp weekend warrior and I was playing a Callaway FT-iz and am considering a switch to either a G20, or the i20.  I am looking for both carry and roll which when reading reviews show that the G20 provides both but I would like to hear from G20 or i20 users to help me make a good decision.   Thanks in advance.
  Has any one gamed the 4W (16.5*)? How was the over all feel? Is it worth moving up from the G15?   TIA!
Wow, if thats a result of your normal swing, i wonder what fast is like...
I got good results from the following 3Ws:   1) Ping G15 2) Callaway FT-iz   Both are shallow faced and good off the deck
In agreement with what they said, either get fitted for the right 3w head and shaft combo or use a 4W. I used to play a G10 3W which was at 15.5* but gained more consistency with a 4W thats 16.5*. Now i'm trying a 3W again...
In agreement with what they said, either get fitted for the right 3w head and shaft combo or use a 4W. I used to play a G10 3W which was at 15.5* but gained more consistency with a 4W thats 16.5*. Now i'm trying a 3W again...
Hi All,   I need advice from those who've hit the three 3 woods above. Performance wise which of the 3w's do you find performs best for you? Which would you consider best for someone with a 21 HCP? Pro's and Cons?   TIA!
PW, AW, GW, SW and LW
+1 on this, I am using a 16.5* 4W and the shaft length and loft helps me hit it more consistently. Try a Ping G10, or G15 17*4W you'll get the almost the same distance as your 3W IMHO.
If you're partial to callaways, why not try the diablo edge series or the ft-iz's? I agree with some of the guys question- why change it if you're doing well with it?