1) One last though before you putt is to truly believe that you will make the putt.
2) The more you practice the more confidence you get with your putting.
3) Keep a record of you putts per hole, front, back nine and track your...
Arnold Palmer "The Original" by Callaway, blade putter 33" in length. similar to the one for sale on ebay.
1) I can see that you are finishing with your hip pointing at 2 o'clock if 12 o;clock is a straight down the target line. you must push all your shots to the right.
2) your rear leg is straight up and not bent
3) you weight...
Whenever I wanted to tune up my game before I play a round of golf, I practice with my wedges hitting 10 - 50 yards shots. Focusing on making solid contact, distance control and finally direction.
If you are not...