or Connect

Posts by ks8829

my 10 year old daughter made a father's day card and inside had this:   why do you wear two pairs of socks while playing golf? incase you get a hole in one!
I heard that it is better to eat 5 small meals a day rather than 3 larger or in another words,  grazing all day on the right foods, walnut, almonds, salads, chicken etc.
Nice swing, athletic and with a nice tempo, of course hitting out of the rough it would be difficult to control the spin since the grass will come between the grooves and the ball and not allow any back spin.   Do you have the same issue on the fairway?  The only thing that I notice was that your back foot remained on the ground, usually the rear foot after the completed golf swing, the toe is pointing to the ground, haven said that you are flexible enough to...
Its easy to get out of your swing and even top balls but if you practice enought and begin to understand the golf swing you will eliminate these bad shots from your game.   One simple visual drill that might help you is to draw a round circle on a piece of paper, then draw a horizontal line that is touching the bottom of the swing, now draw a golf ball when you think it should be in relations with the round circle or your golf swing.   Where do you think the ball...
practice putting everyday and watch your putting improve.    Tips 1) tempo of your putting stroke 2) distance on your take away and your follow through should be the same 3) watch the pros putts and focus on the take away and how low they keep the putter face on the take away and also watch how they judge distance on their putts 4) find what works for your putting style. 5) switch putters or bring several putts to the practice green and see which...
walking 10,000 step a day or 4.5 miles a day can help you loose weight and more importantly help you stay healthy.  A pedometer for $20 or an free app on your smart phone can actually count your steps for free if your phone has a built in GPS.   If you look at this as a way to be healthy instead of loosing weight to look good will help you stay on course for the long run.  You are ahead of the game by already considering this concern for your health, good...
The easy way to chip is to place the ball further back in your stance and play the low and rolling chip or pitch shot.  Placing the ball back in your stance will ensure that you make solid contact and you only need to practice the distance control.   If you need to play a higher shot with the ball in the back of your stance you can open up the club face and aim slightly left of the target, the ball will fly higher and skip to the right.   Practice, practice and...
My son is 16 year old a junior in High School.  Trying to figure a way to motivate him, he is smart and an average to slightly above average student 3.5 grade point average and average SAT scores of 1,570 (first try) during the summer he has basketball practice twice a week, a little golf, but most of his time is on video games,  Black Ops and Basketball videos.  I hide his power cord for his games and make him watch certain motivation videos on You Tube such as Warren...
Playing 9 holes with my 16 year old son and 10 year old daughter, we might have money on the line and certainly bragging rights after our round        
I watch a video on the ten best things to eat and the ten worst foods to eat on You Tube that helped me understand foods to eat.   1) Eat 5 small meals instead of 3 big meals   I had a physical and my doctor mention several good points   1) men waist line should be 36, women 34.  Reduce your belly fat 2) Please check with your own doctor prior to doing any exercises.  my doctor recommend that I work to keep my heart beat up for 30 minutes at least 3 - 5...