or Connect

Posts by onthehunt526

I see where it would make sense to do that to make it easier... but up until two years ago, you couldn't even challenge out/safe of a runner... it takes the human error out of the game.... umps miss calls yes, but I believe it evens out in the end
Hey, I voted "NO", Umpires are only human... 3 years ago I was the Home Plate Umpire some Little League games, and sometimes it's hard to distinguish where the ball is where it crosses the plate and when it hits the catcher's mitt, especially with Catcher's who try to frame pitches... The MLB umpires are trained and experienced...and sometimes they can't even tell.
Mariota does know the system, Maybe The Eagles, will attempt some sort of trade to move up to the top-10, to try and get the pick from a team who really doesn't need a QB, though Philly has Foles... Mariota would be an awesome pick for Philly and a great perceived fit...In other news, Manning takes $4 million pay-cut, New England doesn't exercise option on Wilfork... and Damn there is a lot to follow...
New setup for 2015... Driver: TourEdge Exotics XRail 10.5° GRAPHITE DESIGN STIFF 4-wood: TourEdge Exotics XCG3 16.5° Fujikura Motore Stiff Irons (4-PW) Tour Edge Exotics CU KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: Tour Edge Exotics Tour Proto v1.1 with DG Spinner Wedge Shafts Putter: Tour Edge Bazooka Geomax 05 35" The Joke is If Tour Edge paid their players, and I was on tour I'd have a full-line deal... (They don't make golf balls though)
Erik, This is kind of related... In your 65/20/15 thread you talk about the amount of time on that... but as for number of shots it's about the same, correct? For Everyone, I'm about an 11ish, I've got my last handicap card from the end of October last year I'll update it when I find it, but I digress. You may laugh at this but the rounds I was in the 70s last year were when I was relaxed and having fun... I try to hit my approach shots to the middle of the green......
Eye2 or Eye2+? Both 3 irons had the same loft, the 1, 2, and 3 irons for that matter...The difference is there are 3.5° gaps from 3 to 4, 4 to 5 and 5 to 6 in the Original Eye2 irons, before picking up 4° gaps from 6-8 iron, then a 5° gap to the 9 iron and 5.5° to the Wedge...The Eye2+ irons 3-5 were 3° gaps, then 3.5° to the 6, 4° to the 7 then 4.5° from 7-SW.That's why I asked if they were Eye2 or Eye2+... it's off topic but I'm gonna use it for the point I'm getting to,...
How does the 4W perform from various lies? If I choose X-Rail FW/Hybrid... That 7W might have a 215-yard par 3 with it's name on it...FWIW, this is the first season I've carried 4 wedges in 3 years... If the gaps between F and H/I were tighter I'd carry 5 wedges, but I'd have to get the 4 wedges in the Tour Proto Line I don't have for that to work... Don't really feel like dropping another $180 on the other four wedges... I'm thinking more on the 4W/7W line for the...
I actually own a 1, 2, and 3 iron and hit them well...But...1) They are a part of my Tour Edge V-Blade set (1-PW) that isn't in the bag anymore.2) I'm trying to get more versatility...Finally, I've upgraded to newer equipment...If you wanted to put the matching RBZ 3-iron in you have to ask yourself a question: How often are you actually going to use that 3-iron? Basically what I would honestly do is dump the 5w and get a 2/3-hybrid or dump the 3w and 5w, get a 4w and 3h...
3W/5W was a thought, It all depends on what I can throw together for under $200 + I still need a new bag, and push cart, so that my $1k budget isnt busted...but I digress... I could always get the 4W +1/2" and play it like a 3W... Last year I had the XCG3 4w I hit it all of 4 times last year, I hit my 17° hybrid at the time... So D/4w/7w or D/4w/3h? I can hit the 4i pretty well BTW, I'm looking for more versatility thats all...
Neither do I... I only pay $30, I switched to the Bridgestone e6 this year, I may end up with the e7 because I need a slightly lower trajectory but it's still the same price :D