or Connect

Posts by onthehunt526

This past year my distances changed depending on the weather... but here they are Driver. 270 (carry and roll.... I hit it so high that I may get ten yards of roll if I'm lucky) 4w 245 2i. 230 (I hit the chicken stick pretty well if you are wondering) 3i. 215 4i. 202 5i. 190 6i. 177 7i. 165 8i. 150 9i. 140 PW. 128 52º. 112 58º. 97. Don't hit it full so I'm not exactly sure but I hit 30 balls...
This is what's in my bag? Driver and 4w Tour Edge Exotics XCG3: Driver: Tour Edge Exotics XCG3 9º 4 wood: Tour Edge Exotics XCG3 16.5º Irons: (2-PW): Tour Edge V Blade Forged (You Guys are lucky I hardly ever take the covers off during winter) Wedges: Tour Edge Super-Spin DG4 52º and 58º Putter: Callaway The Tuttle (I paid $10 for it at a second hand store needs a new grip but I love it) Ball: Nike MoJo Shoes: FootJoy
EDIT: I hit all of my clubs high... Really high... (In fact there is a hundred year old tree on the 145-yard, 11th at Newman) I can't get an 8-iron under or a 9-iron over a limb at least 60 feet in the air... But I digress I do hit the 4-wood slightly higher than the 2-iron... The 4-wood lands like a sack of potatoes on the green and the 2-iron lands takes one bounce and checks... I average ~230 with both... I've also considered a 14 degree hybrid... And for the record so...
Though my driver and 4-wood are recent... I play 13 year old Tour Edge V-Blades... That I bought on eBay for $130 shipped... They were 2 deg flat when I got them but I had some adjustments made and they fit me now and honestly I don't think I will ever play a better iron... My wedges are TourEdge DG4 from the late 90s
I'm having a little bit of a distance gap issue between my 4-wood and 2-iron. There is NO GAP!!!!! If anything I hit my 2-iron about 5 yards further than my 4-wood... So the question is am I maybe having ball position issues with my 4-wood... Is my stance too narrow... Or do I need to switch to a 3-wood (though if its something with ball position or stance width that won't help...)
Mine was on the 93 yard 13th at Belden Hill here in upstate NY when I was like 11... I hit 9-iron about 30 feet from the hole and made the putt... I had another one the very next round I played... I hit driver at the 180-yard ninth... Hit it just short of the green... And drained the putt from the edge... (I grew up in a lower middle class family, so you can imagine what my clubs were like)
Mine was on the 93 yard 13th at Belden Hill here in upstate NY when I was like 11... I hit 9-iron about 30 feet from the hole and made the putt... I had another one the very next round I played... I hit driver at the 180-yard ninth... Hit it just short of the green... And drained the putt from the edge... (I grew up in a lower middle class family, so you can imagine what my clubs were like)
My personal best is a 70... And I had an ESC matching 7 on a par 4 but I made an honest 7... The ESC thing makes more sense for guys trying to break 100... Let them use their ESC for their blow up hole... But for me if I have ever have a putt on 18 for 69 and I make an 8 during the round... 8 is going on the card
Ok let me cut to the chase... There is this guy I know at my course who has the weirdest putting stance... He stands perpendicular to the target line... But he doesn't Sam snead it... He addresses the ball outside of his right foot... And gives it a semi normal stroke is this legal?
Well now that I am 26... My distances have changed slightly... Driver: 275 4w. 245 2 iron. 230 3 iron. 220 4 iron. 205 5 iron. 195 6 iron. 180 7 iron. 170 8 iron. 157 9 iron. 145 PW. 131 GW. 115 SW. 100 Putter. Hopefully in the hole