or Connect

Posts by onthehunt526

Interesting first six weeks Steelers are 3-3 and in last place what the hell... Mike Nugent shanks a field goal and we have the 3rd tie in as many years... STL@SF 2012 MIN@GB last year, and CAR@CIN this year... a tie is like kissing your sister ok maybe your really hot stepsister but still ties suck
I'm 6'5 1/2" I used a 35 inch Odyssey White Ice number 9, with std loft and lie... thinking about putting a SuperStroke 3.0 on it... I demoed a 2-ball with a Super Stroke and could not miss
Sandbaggers Open that's funny as hell... but seriously, like I had said before a verifiable handicap index... and hell you'd still have to qualify for it... besides you could do it like pool, if someone purposely sandbags to make a higher flight, DQ them something would be seriously wrong if a 10 HC goes out and shoots 72 gross in a round... I mean you can have the round of your life and make every Damn putt you look at but you'll probably shoot in the 80s the next day,...
Well you could also flight it like the Golf Channel does... and just count every stroke...
40-41--81 hit the ball HORRIBLE!!! Scrambled very well no birdies but no doubles... 0 3-putts first time all year I played 18 holes without a 3-Putt hit 1 green ironically it was the last, 8 scrambling pars, 4 of my bogeys were one putt bogeys the other 5 were two putts... 24 putts today, where the hell has this been all year
As you all know the USGA recently killed off the Publinx and Women's Publinx Championships and replaced them with their team championships... Good idea in theory... I know Mike Davis is going to call me mad, insane, which ever other adjectives you feel like putting in there. Here's the idea, the USGA has spent so much time and money on perfecting their handicap system... what about a Handicap Championship... most golfers are not elite level amateurs or...
I will keep that in mind... part of the problem is my clubs aren't long enough, and the lies need to be adjusted but I'm going to probably just get that done
Pittsburgh needs to get their carp together... Gotta get back to Dartmouth Steel Curtain defense... looked good in the first half... second half was just out of The Rocky Horror Picture Show Buffalo looked good against Chicago... I live west of Interstate 81 so the local Networks have to show all Bills game in it's entirety... east of 81 Jets and Giants... Giants looked like a high school team, pissed me off that Arizona didn't really have Palmer throw to Fitzgerald...
I'm from the Binghamton area originally, Greater Golf in Endicott is has almost every line Tour Edge has... I was a former + handicap... had really well fitted clubs was a really good player had to sell almost all my gear to pay medical bills... I got in a very bad car wreck and am lucky to be alive... I'm still doing rehab on my injuries... not back to full strength but I'm getting there but I digress... Maybe it's the fact I'm not a) used to my new irons (side note:...
I have been thinking recently that I need to upgrade ALL OF MY CLUBS... irons, wedges, driver, fairways, hybrid, and putter... I have looked into getting the Exotics CU irons by Tour Edge (let's face it I'm a cook I ain't made of money)... haven't found a place locally that is an authorized dealer but I'm trying to... Has anyone hit or demoed these irons? Does anyone have any information that could help me decide whether to make the jump? Any information would be...