or Connect

Posts by onthehunt526

Update: All fourteen clubs in my bag are Tour Edge, 13 Exotics, and 1 Bazooka (my putter I paid the price of a round 1 toss-up on Double Dare for)
Roger Goddell, needs to be removed as commissioner, if you can pass a stupid rule on eligible receivers... so be it... I think the owners can get 24 votes to oust the commissioner
Completely updated: I'm a Tour Edge staff player as you can see, excepting my Bridgestone Optic Orange e6 D: TourEdge Exotics XRail 10.5° GRAPHITE Design Stiff 3w: TourEdge Exotics XRail 15° GRAPHITE Design Stiff Hy(3 and 4) Tour Edge Exotics XRail 20° and 23° GRAPHITE Design Stiff Irons (4-PW, though only 5-PW is in the bag) TourEdge Exotics CU KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: TourEdge Tour Proto v1.1 52°, 56°, 60° DG Spinner Wedge Flex Putter: TourEdge Bazooka Geomax 05 35"...
In my Tour Edge Max-D bag: Driver, 3-wood, 3-hybrid and 4-hybrid: Tour Edge Exotics X-Rail with Graphite Design Stiff Flex shafts D (10.5°), 3w (15°), 3h (20°), 4h (23°) Irons (4-PW) Tour Edge Exotics CU KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: Tour Edge Exotics Tour Proto v1.1 with DG Spinner shafts (52°, 56°, 60°) Putter: Tour Edge Bazooka Geomax 05 35" Ball: Optic Orange Bridgestone e6 2015 Tees, Various Scorecards, Extra Gloves, Random Stuff really Note: I know that's 15 clubs, but...
Balance, Balance and more Balance I've been swinging the club a little bit, and I've been working on having "flared feet" at address, it seems like doing this I'm more in balance than I was a season ago... 2. Tempo: I've slowed down quite a bit from what I was doing before, my transition from backswing to downswing was very violent, meaning I wasn't always completing my backswing, so I have been doing some drills to ensure I'm completing my backswing, and having a slight...
Two in the first round I didn't see coming, The two #14 seeds advancing... UCLA vs SMU, I literally flipped a coin, I didn't see NC State beating Villanova, however I did pick Michigan State to go all the way to Indy in one bracket, Wichita State I knew was good enough to beat Kansas I just was unsure if they could hold it together for 40 minutes, If anyone beats Kentucky before the Final Four they can...
I wonder what Dr. Forman is gonna do without the Crypt Keeper as his Defensive Coordinator... Now I get Erik's joke about the Steelers having Omar Epps as a coach... I wonder if the players call him Dr. Forman
Update: See signature
I think 95 will make the playoffs in the West...I don't think it's LA we have to worry about it's Winnipeg... if it's the Wild Card we need to make the postseason the Final Game of the season may amount to a play-in game, however I believe Calgary would like to get ahead of Vancouver if they can, I'd rather have game 7 at the Saddle than in Vancouver...
I'm a basically just under a 10 handicap, I can hit the AP2 irons ok... (a friend of mine let me try his on the range, I'm a TourEdge guy though)...It's whether you are a consistent enough ball striker to handle the forged head...I went the other way... (It's not Titleist but it's the same idea)I played forged last year (Two different sets)... and I went to a slightly more forgiving irons...