or Connect

Posts by onthehunt526

I have a higher clubhead speed with my Driver ~108 mph... I hit the ball really high with PLAYERS irons... not necessarily because of the weaker lofts... just because of how high I hit the ball in general... I recently picked up a set of TEE CU irons 4-PW... I only demoed a 6-iron (29°) loft and with the KBS Tour shafts I have now my launch was around 17° which is lower than the 20 or so with the V-blades (CNC was worse at 21.5°)... my carry was 173 total around 180... so...
Yes I would say it's you can hit it... The TM Speedblade 4-iron is 20°, its heritable because of how low the CG is... its not like hitting a forged blade 2-iron from 1975... Just so you know... like I stated in my previous post... I think that lofts can't get much lower... because I don't know how much lower the CG can get... Wilson tried with their DI9 irons and DI11 to release a PW with 42.5° loft... it works to an extent... but creates a problem where you are forced to...
Tour Edge Exotics CU for $175 on eBay... I like to find the best deal I can on sticks... So far on this overhaul I've got Exotics Tour Proto wedges, Exotics CU irons, and a Bazooka Geomax putter for $330, I'm working on a Driver, Fairway Wood(s) and hybrid(s)
WUTiger is right... the SGI irons CG is very low compared to the other two... The loft creep has effected all categories of irons, but I used to think it was that simple... but it's not... Players irons for the most part have been effected by the "decreasing loft disease" the least, but then again the center of gravity in players irons hasn't gotten much lower... GI and SGI have been effected so much because of the lower CG... I honestly don't see iron lofts getting much...
Ping learned that the hard way... when the Eye2 irons were released they didn't have Launch Monitors and such and all of this technical data... When the Eye2+ irons came out in '88 they had two main differences from the Original Eye2 irons... the 9-LW were stronger lofted... 9 (44) W (48.5) S (53) L(58)... and they had U-Grooves... they realized this and when they released the Zing irons they were a little stronger... the Zing2 was the first iron set to feature 6 different...
Car wreck four years ago... I'm lucky to be alive... slowly but surely it's coming back... but I can't turn the way I use to... I'm not Ben Hogan...Anyway my distance is slowly coming back but I probably won't get all of it back but I'll take 270 carry...
Now that I've been hitting balls into the net... I wish I had a LM lol not that I can afford one...
Not necessarily, some people hit irons better than woods... like when I was younger (in high school) my carry distance with my Driver was around 280 with a 310 total (I carried a 6.5° Driver at the Time)... I carried and I stress carried my PW 160... I wasn't playing SGI irons either I was playing Titleist 990b irons at the time (49° PW)... I was hitting down on my irons so much and de-lofting the club I was turning my wedge into almost 7-iron... but that's entirely a...
Oh ok... that's what I was thinking it was...But it only does total distances?
What the hell is GameGolf?