or Connect

Posts by onthehunt526

Its kinda on topic
Worked on the in-line impact... Got a little more distance out of the wedges... Up to about 100-105 with the gapper but looking to close the gap a little more...
Yes I know about the 7 degree loft difference... But it doesn't seem like I should have a 25-30 yard gap between my 45° PW and 52° GW and another 20-25 yards to my 56° SW...What can you tell me about difference in shafts, Mike?
I've been practicing a lot more than I have been playing... I had someone look at my swing from basically 7-iron down through the wedges and I'm not flipping... My issue is: I hit my PW about 125 on average, my other two wedges I swing full, not proportional to that... I hit my Gap wedge (95-100 yards, if I'm lucky), and my Sandy (75 yards with a solid hit)... Could I be decelerating a little? Catching it on a weird part of the face? By the way, I'm not really chunking...
This whole deflategate thing is getting blown out of proportion... Every team doctors their balls or cheats in some way... Every team... All 32... The League just chooses to ignore them... They're going on doing this to the Pats because everyone will talk about it... Roger Goddell needs to resign... Not because he's done a lot of bad per say... He's not protecting the shield properly... I know last I knew the owners can oust a commissioner in one of the sports...
I've tossed around this idea and pondered it a little... I've thought of even one more possibility... 7w... The issue is finding the matching 7w in stiff... Gotta be TourEdge I'm a staff player lol (just kidding TE doesn't pay their players)
41-40=81... Hitting it better... Hit a shag bag full of balls before playing... Was hitting it really solid, most of my misses were in the nGIR category... 10 pars, 7 bogeys, 1 double (I hit over the green on 3 and had no way to stop it) 6 GIR, and like I said mostly nGIR
5/5/15 Did some work on alignment with the railroad drill... Still feels like I'm coming over the top... I may have to lower my hands and address it like Fuzzy Zoeller used to and see if that helps... I'll probably work on that tomorrow before work... I'll give details then...
Calgary ain't dead yet... Ramo stood on his head last night to keep us in it, Andersen was just better... We need to get a couple early goals in game three, the series don't start until someone loses at home...The Habs on the other hand, FUBAR... Done stick a fork on them...If we lose one game at the Saddle, Anaheim in 5, if we win both at home. We can win the series...It really depends on if we can get some scoring, one goal in 2 games isn't going to get it done, though...
5/4/15 Played 27 holes... Not hitting it very well at all... Scored decent all three nines were around the same score... Think I shot like 18 over for the 27 holes but I didn't really play in any traditional kind of order... (I jumped around a lot, I work at the course so if I get behind a slower group, I'll go back and find an open hole or two, where I can play 3 or 4 holes uninterrupted)... It was kind of a day to see where I was, and what needed work... Driving: D-,...