or Connect

Posts by onthehunt526

1: putter 2: sand wedge (58:°) 3: pitching wedge (49°) 4: 9-iron(44.5°) 5: 8-iron(40°) 6: 7-iron(36°) 7: 6-iron(32°) 8: 5-iron(28°) 9: 4-iron(24°) 10: 3-iron (21°) 11: 2-iron (19°) 12: 4-wood (16.5°) 13: Driver (9°) 14: 1-iron (17°) or gap wedge (52°) Depending on course conditions but then again I have 2 sets of irons I alternate...
Agreed, because with the 280 distance to begin with, he can fine tune his accuracy with that distance, I know it contradicts what I posted before, but my position is you need accuracy with the distance...But that being said, you can fine tune accuracy easier than you can increase Distance... my two cents...
Sometimes, there is a local rule in place that allows you to remove stones from bunkers, because it could be potentially hazardous to your health... no pun intended...
I know, that a few people are dead set against doing it, but when golfers are first starting out, especially men, usually play from a set of tees that are too long for them, a lot NOT ALL golfers play from a set of tees that is too long for them... That being said, distance is to a small extent important, accuracy is important too, but there is a happy medium there... When I was young and first started playing this lovely game... I thought I had to hit the ball a long,...
Erik, You're right. One myth about golf is if you hit it shorter your more accurate... A 5° miss is not going to be amplified as much on a shot if 220 yards vs 260 yards. However, people who miss fairways by 5 feet who hit it 280 yards mistake that they are wild... that's actually pretty accurate for 280 yards...
The Apex UT doesn't come in one-iron loft does it?
Update: Driver: 250 carry 265 total 4-wood: 228 carry 242 total 1-iron: 230 ground 240tee 2-Iron: 220 3-iron: 207 4-iron: 197 5-iron: 185 6-iron: 174 7-iron: 163 8-iron: 151 9-iron: 139 PW (49°)127 52d. 90-110 58d. 75 and in... I refuse to hit my 58 full, I don't even hit my 52 full, really to be honest from 7-iron-the wedges I don't use more than a 10x-1x swing
Yeah the northeast is about to get hammered with snow, and your talking about no off-season on California... must be nice
He hit it stone dead he didn't hole his next shot, auto-correct changed my "stiffed" to "stuffed", but he did make par... as in 1950 their was no stroke-and-distance provision in the unplayable lie rule, it was a distance rule, if you replayed from the original position there was no stroke added to the distance penalty...Maybe their is your solution Erik, get rid of the stroke part in provision A and leave B and C the same, but only on unplayable in bunkers... lol
I have a Tour Edge Forged V-Blade 1-iron, which I mostly am just messing around with right now. I hit my 2-iron pretty well so when I saw it on eBay, I figured "what the hell, I'll buy it." You would actually be surprised to know, I thought it would be Damn near impossible to hit, it's really not, (I'm not trying to say it's easy to hit, but it's easier than I thought it would be, easier than hitting a 460cc Driver off the deck or a long explosion shot, but harder than a...