or Connect

Posts by onthehunt526

7/27/15: Played 18 holes today, wild round 43-39=82, 3 birdies today, have not had 3 birdies in one round in a long time... 30 putts, 7/18 GIR, 12 nGIR, and one memorable finish I will never forget... Front 9: 1st Par 5 490 yards, Hit an OK drive to left bunker in left rough, Fanned my lay-up in the right rough, missed my 8i third from 148 to the right, topped my pitch over to the other side, took three to get down from there... Double bogey 7... Second, par 3, 136...
To be honest, I agree with the Ruling Bodies on this one... I believe that Anchored Strokes are not Strokes at all... I have a traditional length putter... I haven't used a long putter or a belly putter on the course... I think those counter weighted putters will pick up popularity with the ban going into effect in basically 5 months now.
7/26/15: I've not posted in here in a while... Been away for a week working and such, been practicing though... Today I worked on putting again from 15' and in... I haven't played a round since the Club Championship, so I'm probably going to play 36 tomorrow...
7/20/15: After an okay first round of the club championship... (Shot 89)... I hit it good Sunday but missed 5 putts inside 3 feet... (2 on 1 Hole)... The pins were on knobs, I didn't know they were going to do that (I was on the tournament committee)... Shot 101 on day two,(had 2 blow up holes)... I was more worried about running the tournament, than playing it though.... Worked on putting super fast greens today had, Mike TRIPLE Roll the practice green, boy were they...
Agreed... The little of him I saw didn't look horrible... At times, he can put a few holes together... He won't make the weekend, but I would like to see him, have a decent round and give himself a chance to make it...I think Tom Watson has a better chance to make the cut, than Tiger...If Tom doesn't make it, I will definitely have tears in my eyes, when he crosses Swilcan Bridge for the final time as a competitor... It will be emotional for a lot of us I'm sure...
The Road Hole is brutal.
I chip with a variety of clubs... Mostly my GW, but sometimes as little loft as a 3-hybrid depending on what I have in front of me... I take as little loft as possible on chips...
7/16/15: Worked 6:30-4, so the spatula drill was all I had time for on break 5 minutes working on wrist hinge... Club championship is this weekend... Shooting to make championship flight... But I'll take a win in the first flight... It's weird having the key to the restaurant... The boss must really trust me...
It also depends on where he lives if he's in a TE dead zone or not...
7/15/15: I hit ball yesterday before it poured... Today worked on in line impact...