or Connect

Posts by onthehunt526

Tiger will get 4 more victories, I think Jack's record is safe, unless Tiger has a 40s awakening (which he could), Jack will hold the Watermark at 18 majors... I would like to see him win at least ONE more major... He's only 39 hell that's only eleven years older than me...
2-4 years but I hope I never have to again...
Never... actually playing my first hybrids with my updated set... (I played Tour Edge Forged CNC and V-Blades last year, I have a 1-iron with the V-Blades)
Tour Edge Hot Launch... its a 2015 model that is under $200, The XCG-7s are going down with the E8 out, I've heard that you can get TaylorMade JetSpeed for next to nothing at Dick's
Though I own a bunch of sets of irons, most of them are for back-up or if a friend comes from out of town and doesn't bring clubs... but I have a set of Tour Edge V-Blades (1-PW) That I will be buried with...
My wife's driver looks that way...I would say:A) get a traditional driver...B) a 1° closed face angle is OKC) get some lessons...Thanks,Shane
Not always, this video was from last year, I'm a little better at "turning in the barrel" now, also I had sneakers on, I don't know but it looks in that swing that my weight is too far in my heels therefore I lost my balance
This is the only video of my swing I have at the moment... I'll upload a new swing video as soon as I have my wife available to do so... I did block this shot to the right...
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 19 years My current handicap index or average score is: 9.8 My typical ball flight is: high fade The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: right to right shot Videos:
We can beat Anaheim it might take 7 but we can beat the Ducks...