or Connect

Posts by onthehunt526

I will keep that in mind... part of the problem is my clubs aren't long enough, and the lies need to be adjusted but I'm going to probably just get that done
Pittsburgh needs to get their carp together... Gotta get back to Dartmouth Steel Curtain defense... looked good in the first half... second half was just out of The Rocky Horror Picture Show Buffalo looked good against Chicago... I live west of Interstate 81 so the local Networks have to show all Bills game in it's entirety... east of 81 Jets and Giants... Giants looked like a high school team, pissed me off that Arizona didn't really have Palmer throw to Fitzgerald...
I'm from the Binghamton area originally, Greater Golf in Endicott is has almost every line Tour Edge has... I was a former + handicap... had really well fitted clubs was a really good player had to sell almost all my gear to pay medical bills... I got in a very bad car wreck and am lucky to be alive... I'm still doing rehab on my injuries... not back to full strength but I'm getting there but I digress... Maybe it's the fact I'm not a) used to my new irons (side note:...
I have been thinking recently that I need to upgrade ALL OF MY CLUBS... irons, wedges, driver, fairways, hybrid, and putter... I have looked into getting the Exotics CU irons by Tour Edge (let's face it I'm a cook I ain't made of money)... haven't found a place locally that is an authorized dealer but I'm trying to... Has anyone hit or demoed these irons? Does anyone have any information that could help me decide whether to make the jump? Any information would be...
I shot a foam nerf ball think with one of those nerf gun things... I digress... Played 9... shot 40... made 9 at the first... played the last eight in level... chipping and pitching was deadly... been working on a single plane swing... starting to hit it a little further I had about 158 yards with the tee up on the par three 7th, nutted a 7-iron right on the sweet spot right at the flag on the 8th tee, I marked my spot on the tee with my rangefinder app... I hit it almost...
A lot of companies have decided that in their GI and SGI lines to enlist in the decreasing loft disease... meaning their lofts are much stronger than the past... Taylormade has not went lower than 45° with their PW yet... supposedly Cobra went to 43 in the 90s but since has retreated a little to 44°... Tour Edge won't go below 45°, David Glod knows what he's doing... I think the average golfer would actually benefit from slightly more loft in their irons... I'm not...
The Ping has an awfully high launch angle for a 7I... you want your launch angle with your irons to be around 50-60% of your loft closer to 60 with your longer irons... if you are consistent with your GigaGolf GX922 irons I would stick with them for a while...On a personal note I've thought of picking up a Pursuit Forged set... but I'm playing Tour Edge Exotics (less my putter hybrid and wedges (wedges are Tour Edge though))... and I love them thinking about upgrading...
Mostly the problem with the CNC's is distance I'm about 5 yards shorter with each club from 3-7 iron about the same with 8, 9, PW... and inconsistent misses... I'm ok with the S300 shafts though I like the S400 shafts in my V-blade Forged irons... I was thinking maybe the Dynalite 90 shafts in the Exotics CU irons would help with distance in my irons... Maybe just get my CNC Forged re-shafted?
I have 2 sets of Tour Edge Forged irons, My V-blades which I will take to the grave and exotics CNC Forged... I've heard that the Exotics Xtreme Forged CB's are forgiving, but was thinking of the Exotics CU's, but I may jump off the Tour Edge bandwagon and get Wilson Ci's but Tour Edge has a lifetime limited warranty and I would have to spend about the same on the ci irons for adjustments as where Tour Edge will do it for free... I have a hard budget of $1,200 to get all...
I thought about getting the pursuit c510s... my game isn't good enough right now for me m510s but the custom fitting is good and you get a nice bag with a purchase over $300... so I'd be will to maybe pick up a set