or Connect

Posts by TCCcaddie

I got the red rings a few months ago and started selling all my stuff. Then i bought my friends off of him, brand new for 125. All i have is COD5 now, miss all my old games. I NEED COD4 back!
Orange County National in Orlando has unbelievable deals if you stay with them. Check this out: http://www.ocngolf.com/index.php/rates-4
Orange County National in Orlando, one of the best courses i have ever played and for only 60 dollars with a 8 oclock tee time on a saturday morning.
Someone care to do mine?
Sorry man, the International is private.
Get them, best irons i have ever hit. Would only trade them for the 695mb, but these offer so much more forgiveness than the mbs.
I second that, although i take what i can get at a 2X glove size.
Haha, i love using my guitar picks as ball markers when i find them in my pockets. They look awesome and stand out from the green, i usually use the yellow fender ones in your pic.
Ill do yours if you do mine... ||.........GTX Stand Bag......................|| ||.................Sumo SQ2 5900 10.5.............|| ||.................Sasquatch Sumo 4W..............|| ||.........MX-200 3I - PW.....................|| ||.............Vokey SM 50,56,60 Wedges...|| ||.................Unitized Neo.........................|| ||.................One Black............................|| 9 - good mix of wedges, love the MX-200 Irons, havent tried the...
I got two pairs of plaid shorts i bust em out for caddyin once and a while but other than that i dont wear them.