or Connect

Posts by bloodhound

Plans to keep my game sharp (for me, slightly better than miserable)? Keep playing. Gotta love Hawaii! Except that the last week and a half has been miserable. Portions of the island are without power from the winds last night. Fortunately, it wasn't too bad where I'm at. Once the storm moves through, it'll clear back up to the 70's and 80's with a breeze coming down off the mountains... aaahhhhhh... I'll have to slide out of work a day or to and catch back up.
I go through Thomas Edison State College. www.tesc.edu for info. I like them. The mentors (online teachers) really go out of their way to work with you.
My current cars?: 90 Jeep Wrangler YJ (lift/lockers/winch/onboard air & welder/the works) 99 Dodge Dakota 5.9 R/T 03 Jeep Liberty Renegade 06 Specialized Sirrus (yes, it's a bicycle - and it's my main ride) What I want?: 08 Dodge Challenger SRT8. The price specs are out! Making 5000 limited editions for the first year run.
Navy Chief. Stationed out in Hawaii... Aloha!
...coffee... Waaay toooo much. I should drink more tea (they say it helps keep the nasty kidney stones away), but I love the coffee. It's worse out here in Hawaii, where I have easy access to 100% Kona coffee. ------------------------------- (avatar courtesy of: http://www.cafepress.com/naturesgym)
Yep... :) And this is my first post! Aloha...