or Connect

Posts by meenman

Have to agree, even if i bought it new and paid a bit more - but Titleist has been great about replacing when it should be out of warranty (i have real bad luck with those screws, have had my 910 and 913 replaced)
I had the original AP1s for years and ball striking improved when I moved away from them. A friend of mine with a similiar handicap went out this weekend determined to buy some new pings and ended up with the Callaway XRs after testing several sets of clubs.
Had our annual 666 tournament yesterday (6 holes scramble, 6 best ball, 6 modified alternate shot)   Played real well until alternate shot (doubled our first hole and bogied the next.) Ended up in a 3 way tie for first with a net 65. Tie breakers went to handicap holes and on the the 4th handicapped hole i had a 4/2 to seal the deal for us.   My first tournament playing with the other Loudmouth wearing joker at the club  so we won best dressed too!
very true, anyone with an android phone can tell who saved their number on their phone as facebook will constantly ask if you want to friend these peeps.
The last meaningful release i remember from microsoft was internet explorer,back when netscape owned the browser market. Those freebies thrown in got a lot of people to switch.    I cant remember the last time i used internet explorer as it is way too slow for me.   My office computer is waiting for its win 10 download - i dont see that laptop making its way back to the living room no matter how good the release is, but i will play with it once we get it.
DFL after day one
Rained out 4 times in a row, with 2 more times possible.
Let's hope there are no copy-cats.......   http://nypost.com/2015/07/28/a-mystery-man-has-been-pooping-in-golf-holes-for-a-decade/   A mystery man has been pooping in golf holes for a decade By Kyle Schnitzer   Hole-in-one? No. 2 in the hole is more like it. For the past decade, a Norwegian golf course has been dealing with a serial pooper –who decides to leave dirty toilet paper and feces at the bottom of holes. UPI reported Stavanger Golf Club, a scenic...
Bardmoor in Largo - non resident $75/morning, $50 after 1 is the closest one I know much about.   If you are willing to drive a bit, World Woods and Brooksville Country Club in Brooksville (both fairly cheap this time of year), Bloomingdale Golf Club in Valrico or Bobby Jones in Sarasota.
Anything from the first 2-3 seasons, like anything else, once sponsors get seriously involved -  all goes downhill.   Personally, I think the show was better when it was based on Bart, instead of all the old men trying to imitate homer.   The show needs to die, but the networks are too gun shy to let a new show really grow. Family guy is getting weak too. The best show currently on Sunday night is *Bob's Burgers*