or Connect

Posts by meenman

correct again, but february of 2006 is (technically) more than 8 years ago
technically, his first was over 8 years ago  - but definitely someone with more than tommy boy in that period
It has a ton of merit - tommy boy and belicheat have ZERO rings since being caught in spygate. Why were the tapes destroyed so fast?. Goodell has a lot more to answer for other than Ray Rice. Not only should he be fired, he should probably be locked up for a few years also. I would put peyton as the 2nd greatest QB over the last 7 -8 years. Second to his brother who is the only QB with 2 Super Bowl rings in that time.
honestly, it may eventually but I dont care. At thia point I am out to reduce my scores.our club used to have a rule that you had to be 55 to play in tourneys from the golds, now the only rule is 75% of my posted rounds have to be from there.we are just preparing for next year at this point. My last rounds from the whites will be played during the last few tourneys this year.
4 rounds into moving up a set of tees, I have finally broken 90 at my home course.   Going from 6600 to 6000 yards and the game is a bit more fun.   Shot an 89 vs my normal avg of 98 from the whites, 22% GIR vs, normal 4%, 5 pars and 1 bird vs normal avg of 1.5 per round, 78% fairway compared to a 60% average and 1.7 putts vs my avg of 1.9.   Overall it has been a success for everyone in my group, including a 23 index that shot a 40 on the back yesterday (too bad he...
Really getting into Californication on netflix. Glad my wife has her cult meetings because apparently she does not appreciate the show.
What i am reading is a conditional 2nd-4th round pick - I could see a contender making that deal, but during rex ryans firing tour - it makes little sense.
I was wondering what the jets were thinking, at 1-6 their season is over (even in a weak division)
100% on.I recently convinced my group (all 19-24 index) to move up a setf of tees. The club used to have a rule that you had to be over 55 to play in the tournaments fron the golds. That rule seems to have disappeared over the last couple of years, so we can all now hit the ball like crap and still have a shot of breaking 90.we have gone from playing a 6600 yard course to a 6000 one and the scores go down as the HC rises, so we get the best of both worlds.
In my 6 way divider Callaway x hot staff bag                                  (back)   driver, putter                        5 wood, 9 wood   5,6,7 irons                            8,9 irons   Niblick SW, PW                   37* Niblick, AW, 58*                                   (front)