or Connect

Posts by meenman

Zero, no need to keep the USGA tags since I refuse to support them anymore. Have a nice metal engraved one with my name from the club, but I do not think it looks good on my current bag.
any chance of an e-book version?    willing to pay the same price, but I really just hate touching paper.
Havent hit the x2s but i switched from titleist ap1s to the x hots a few months ago.   They were game changing for me, but I am guessing that you do not need the forgivrness that i needed.
93 (48/45)   my putter must have known that i bought a new one - 28 putts.   8/14 fairways,0 GIRs, 3 pars, 6 doubles
I cant hit a ball or even putt with sunglasses on.   They go on between shots and that is it.   But at least i havent fallen into a *sinkwhole* while wearing them.
absolutely not - they are inconsistent at best. no matter what you play, stick with it
Just received my Odyssey Metal - X arm lock putter that I had ordered. I will not be putting it into play until I am ousted in our match play tourney that starts next weekend.
in theory, about 1 out of 4 times - but i hear that you guys on the wrong side of the pond only count tournament scores, so you could play to it or better 100% of the time since yours does not move like ours does.
Honestly, one of my all time favorites - the only problem was that they had to finish due to being cancelled so there is a 2 hour movie (that really sucked) that should have been played before the last 10 minutes of the finale. The first couple of seasons, they really caught me off guard - the wife gets a little pissed off when it becomes my go to bed show again since she does not believe in watching shows more than once.
Whether or not single carts are faster or not, what the extra vehicles out there will do to course conditions has to be examined too.   At our club, cart owners are forced to pair up from october or november until april to reduce the damage to the course during non-peak growing weather. (non-cart owners must pair up year round)   I will say our rounds in the winter take just as long as the ones in the summer when you will often see 4 people in 4 carts.