or Connect

Posts by Golf Yokel

He is currently #182 on that list as we speak... #125 isn't all that far away. As was already said... he is only one or two decent showings away from keeping his card, just like every year. He's made half of his cuts this season, so it isn't like he is just showing up and stinking up the course.
In all fairness, he did win $250,000 on tour last year in winnings. If I could play like he does with his lifestyle and still make a quarter-million playing golf... I don't think I'd be in college right now...
I am starting to appreciate my clubs more and more the longer this thread goes...
Yeah, but if you are a Memphis fan, you also know that Dorsey is actually just a little nutty at times. And I mean that literally. He has actually hid under tables in the locker room to avoid reporters (last year during the NCAA tournament). I'm not saying that you aren't right about him getting high on himself sometimes... I'm just saying you kind of have to take everything he does with the understanding that he might not be thinking at the time he does/says it. But I...
Just for reference about the length of Golfsmith shafts. When you buy a shaft from Golfsmith they use a program that has all the shafts that will work for the head you have. All the shafts come in a pre-cut length that are then cut to fit. I'm 99% sure you wouldn't have to worry about buying a longer shaft... I think they can just not cut them down so far. Then again I've only talked to the guy about it, I've never actually cut a shaft before... so wait for...
Hey you use those too I get looked at so funny sometimes when I pull one out of my pocket.
I still appreciate you signing it But as for the holiday, it is celebrated in so many cities (even with parades) that it only makes sense to make it an official holiday. Remember, Christmas usually falls in the middle of the week too The days for the holiday will always shift by a day every year (or two on leap year), so you only actually have 3 years out of 7 that you have mid-week dates. (I'd take a Friday or Monday holiday any day) That's just part of the problem of...
Everything I have was donated to me by a fellow from Edwin Watts Golf... Full Titleist DTR Irons/Wedges: Free TaylorMade System2 Driver: Free TaylorMade Metalwood 23*: Free Rawlings Putter: Free And I even get to golf for free at a local 9-hole course. I plan on buying a new putter and driver soon though, so it won't be free for long
Here's a few things about ND.... First off, they are 2-4 against ranked teams this year, and those two wins were against Villanova and Marquette. And I think you need to look at Memphis' and ND's schedules one more time. Here, I'll make it easy for you... http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/teams/schedule?teamId=235: Tigers... http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/teams/schedule?teamId=87: ND. ND has only played one ranked team at home this year... one. I'm not sure how you...
Try it out and see what you think. If nothing else, it doesn't cost that much (relatively speaking) to stick a new shaft into the driver head you like.