or Connect

Posts by Redd Zone

I play the Adams a7 irons and I do ok with them. I think I need more forgiveness and a little more air on the ball. Does anyone think the Adams Super S Irons will be a good upgrade?
Firefighter
Has anyone hit the Adams F11 3 wood? I don't use a driver so I am trying to find a wood that will give good distance.
I had the a3 and loved them but they got stolen. Should I get the a3 or get the new a7, or is some other irons that I should get. I shoot from mid 80 to mid 90 so I need game improvement irons. I looked at the tm burner irons but the price difference and you get 2 hybrids with the adams makes me favor the adams.
What is the best lens color for golf? I am looking at Maui Jim but I don't know what color lens I should get.
I am trying to save money and going to the driving range everyday is expensive. I was wondering if the Birdie Ball was a good practice ball to use. I need something to practice tempo with.
Does anyone know anything about golflogix gps device. At Amazon it is $169.99. Garmin does the gps so I thought it should work good.
I got the Adams a3 for x-mas now I need a driver. I am looking at two. The Adams Insight XTD and the Cleveland Hibore XLS. They come out in Feb. I have only been playing for 3 years. I want something that I can slow my swing down and still get good distance. Which driver should I get or is there a better one for me.
I am new to the game so I went out and got a cheap set (Walter Hagen). 2008 is going to be my 3rd year playing and I want to upgrade my clubs. I do not want to pay too much for some clubs but I want good clubs that would help my game. I have been looking at the Adams idea a3 boxer iron set. Do you think these would be a good set for me for a good price.
I am new to the game so I went out and got a cheap set (Walter Hagen). 2008 is going to be my 3rd year playing and I want to upgrade my clubs. I do not want to pay too much for some clubs but I want good clubs that would help my game. I have been looking at the Adams idea a3 boxer iron set. Do you think these would be a good set for me for a good price.