or Connect

Posts by Eore

i thought it was more like a frying pan on a stick.... i played with a guy who had a 37cc titliest driver, and it sounded great
i wasn't his biggest fan, but there is no denying what he did as a coach and announcer. so i bid him farewell
i'm not upset that i don't have one. i use my money and technology on things i enjoy like music software. so for me, personally, an iphone is not important. but for some people they are really cool and practical, which is also cool. for me, i just don't need one. so i'll do myself a favor and get what i know i will use
that is a great idea, but it just BEGS for sandbaggers
i'm 15 and i agree. there are better things technology and money can be used on. my generation will have the strongest fingers. but when i'm bored and on my friends i use the Ocarina and Virtual Bible
i'll agree with the first and last, but he had the burn carried by a ton, he just hit the gate. but that was pretty damn lucky yesterday. although couples may be a little luckier
it may seem dumb, but it does leave the grey out of the area. although the rules can be quite vague at times.
do the opposite of kenny perry ;) jk, props to him, good guy. but make smart club choices. don't attempt a hero shot on a par four when a lay-up and chip gives you a good shot at par
3. do not hit a driver on 18 when there are bunkers in reach on the left and you always, always draw your drives.
Bloodshot by The Youngblood Brass Band