or Connect

Posts by Dr.Golf

I count them all............however, I usually don't count very high!!!!!! lol,   doc
Best of luck. It's great to have dreams...... I did as well, then, marriage, family, home, another home, job, health issues, you get the picture. I'm not trying to discourage you at all just the opposite! I applaud your goals and I wish you the best of luck with your business venture.   doc
Yellow has always been, for me, easier to see in flight and on the ground. That said.......I still almost always use white. Guess I don't have the guts to use yellow. When I first started golfing thirty years ago, I used orange............boy were they easy to spot!!!!
Steve Stricker -13 Phil Mickelson -14 Lee Westwood -12
I am hating saying this.........but I DO like the Tour version of these irons. These irons intrigue me for some reason. Could it be the club ho in me?       doc
I have worked at a golf retail business for about two years (having left recently being it was my second job) and have put hundreds of golfers through swing simulators to compare distances, flight, etc, against their current drivers. I'll say this as simply as I can........NOT ONE TIME did the golfer pick up any additional yards. We used many OEM brands, newest and latest but NEVER did ONE golfer express to me nor did the results on the monitor show ANY DIFFERENCES! What...
Gotta go with my newest gamers...........Callaway Razr X Muscleback irons...........Love the look and feel.     doc
Another impulse buying spree....................Callaway Razr X Muscleback irons.................. Love 'em   doc
Had them twice................coudn't make up my mind! Finally gave up trying to like them and bought Callaway Razr X Musclebacks. Love the thin sole and top line as well as having the ability to move the ball better than with the AP2s. My 2 cents   doc
Ping Redwood Putters. They're offering them now at around $150 at many shops Great feel to them. I game the Ping, Odyssey Black Series, or my Scotty. Depends on my mood...........lol!   doc