or Connect

Posts by bca42

I saw this too and can't really decide if I want to spend the extra money on the SkyCaddie, which would be an extra 100 for me through a contact. I think the simplistic nature of this by Bushnell is nice though.
I think the soft hands component to the swing is critical for people who did not learn the game early in life (teens or earlier). It's the single most significant thing that improved my game.
I have the G10 and it's square and perfect! All I can think of is that you were looking at their Draw version of the driver which may in fact look a touch closed (to provide that draw).
Career round was par on a 71 track. Missed two 3 footers.
In perfect conditions, it's a 3 hybrid.
I don't see how you can go wrong with TTDGs. Enjoy those 57s!!
Iif the course/situation allows (nothing guarding the front of the green) try hitting bump and run shots with say a 6 iron from 50 yds. BNRs are often higher probability shots with lower risk for error than say a 60 yd wedge flop. You still have to practice it though. Good luck!
2 1. Which one: 7 iron 2. How long have you used it: since I bought the set (~5 years) 3. Material of shaft: metal 4. Where did it break: mid way down the shaft; 5th hole home course 5. Why it was broken: tried to hit a shot up against a tree 6. Anything wrong before it was broken: no 1. Which one: SW 2. How long have you used it: 13 years 3. Material of shaft: metal 4. Where did it break: mid way down the shaft; 10th hole home course 5. Why it was...
There are people like that everywhere...maybe a touch more in golf circles. Don't let them dictate what you do.
Sadly, yes. Last year, in fact. Though it had been many, many years in between the two occurrences.